OMG 5LB GONE YAYYYYYYYYYY

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well just been for my 11th WI and nearly kissed the pharmasist. I'VE LOST ANOTHER 5LB YIPPEE. not long to go now, i was thinking of doing refeed next week but after this brill weigh in i'm going to stick it out for a little longer. it's through you guy's on the forum keeping me motivated that's helped me through these week's so a big thanks to you all.

Woweee!! Awesome hun, well done :)

Lipotrim, why do you ask? :)

Well done Scaaaaas Maaaaaas :D Is right !

Dey do do don't dey :D

Wow! Well done you!! You are soooo close to your goal!

x

Well done hunni... you have some fab weight losses!! whoop whoop...nearly there!!!!:D

thanks guys for all your comments. god i feel bloody marvelous. dont even mind going into work this evening now lol

5lb off!!! Well done:party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

Love Mini xxx

i was just wondering as ive started on slimfast, just been reading through here though and looking at other possibilities - well done on your loss - its fantastic! xxx

My loss is nothing hun, I had a bit of a false start and failed my first week on LT. The 6lb I've lost is just what I managed to lose whilst on LT the first time around and kept off. Restarted last Monday and got re-weighed so looking forward to the coming Monday for my first proper WI :D

well done sweetie thats great! x

Well done hun , woohoo :talk017:

Well done Scouse great loss, your doing real good xxx

Back