• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG.... ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
The day just gets worse!!!

I have come home and i have raw sewerage outside my front door!!!ARRGGGHHHHH... everwhere is flooding and all the drains have burst!!!! not a happy bunny:cry::mad::mad::mad: i think i will just go to bed after environmental management have been:cry::cry::cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
bloody hell fire missus ur having a crappy day!!!

things can only get better......right?? :p

oopssss just spotted a pun to be pardoned :)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Did you poo on my step lol xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
LMFAO LL definately crappy!!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Nah, its still peeing it down... :( Not going to do anything to let it get worse hehehe

aw, hope the day starts to look up for you! keep smiling! :D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Heres hoping so kay x that woul be a nice treat on the eyes hehe

eeeww!! I have just been out and loads of Rochdale is flooded! I live at the top of a slope luckily!, i might have to swim out though!!!

LL xxx

LisaLisa

Silver Member
lmao if u had asked if i had ppoped on ur step last night i may well of had to fess up!!! But fortunately i soooooooo aint to blame this time ;)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
eeeww!! I have just been out and loads of Rochdale is flooded! I live at the top of a slope luckily!, i might have to swim out though!!!

LL xxx
TBH i thought i would be alright... i drove through the junction at bury road & Mellor street (completely flooded soon to be closesd...it washed my car tho!!!)and was like awww bless em all ...then came home to this funnily enough i live half way down a hill??? but there is only mine and 4 others affected...Go figure... EH have been wasn't lucky enough to have a bit of fit!!1 but the cleared up and bleached ..so i am happier now x

lillie

weighs a lot less
peeing it down here as well ,had to empty some water out my mum and dads pond,they are on thier way back from lanzarote x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Nicki,
Hope everything's ok
Had to wade through school playground earlier when I went to pick up kids !!
Not good is it hun...all this council tax /water rates and we still have **** roads, drains and constant flooding hehehe

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
peeing it down here as well ,had to empty some water out my mum and dads pond,they are on thier way back from lanzarote x
Awww, they are coming back to the great british weather bless em and espcially manchester!!
How r u hunni day 4 now! all good?

lillie

weighs a lot less
fine babes back in ketosis again,my mum was moaning she was to bloody hot the other day the rain will cool her down lol ,you wouldnt think it was june !!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
YAYAYA ...Wish i was too bloody hot haha she will be praying she is too hot again after a day of these downpours!