OMG.... ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
The day just gets worse!!!

I have come home and i have raw sewerage outside my front door!!!ARRGGGHHHHH... everwhere is flooding and all the drains have burst!!!! not a happy bunny:cry::mad::mad::mad: i think i will just go to bed after environmental management have been:cry::cry::cry:

bloody hell fire missus ur having a crappy day!!!

things can only get better......right?? :p

oopssss just spotted a pun to be pardoned :)

Did you poo on my step lol xx

LMFAO LL definately crappy!!!!

Can things get any worse for you today Nic..I hope not.:eek:
Has it stopped raining yet?:tear_drop:

Nah, its still peeing it down... :( Not going to do anything to let it get worse hehehe

aw, hope the day starts to look up for you! keep smiling! :D

Heres hoping so kay x that woul be a nice treat on the eyes hehe

lmao if u had asked if i had ppoped on ur step last night i may well of had to fess up!!! But fortunately i soooooooo aint to blame this time ;)

eeeww!! I have just been out and loads of Rochdale is flooded! I live at the top of a slope luckily!, i might have to swim out though!!!

LL xxx
TBH i thought i would be alright... i drove through the junction at bury road & Mellor street (completely flooded soon to be closesd...it washed my car tho!!!)and was like awww bless em all ...then came home to this funnily enough i live half way down a hill??? but there is only mine and 4 others affected...Go figure... EH have been wasn't lucky enough to have a bit of fit!!1 but the cleared up and bleached ..so i am happier now x

Nicki,
Hope everything's ok
Had to wade through school playground earlier when I went to pick up kids !!
Not good is it hun...all this council tax /water rates and we still have **** roads, drains and constant flooding hehehe

peeing it down here as well ,had to empty some water out my mum and dads pond,they are on thier way back from lanzarote x
Awww, they are coming back to the great british weather bless em and espcially manchester!!
How r u hunni day 4 now! all good?

YAYAYA ...Wish i was too bloody hot haha she will be praying she is too hot again after a day of these downpours!

Back