OMG been soo naughty...

Calypso30

i was off ill yest and couldn't be bothered to do anything....

But eat...

I started good in the morning, but by lunch was kinda good, then late afternoon and eve i was shockingly naughty..had two bags of crisps, 4 cupcakes, handful of wham bars..today i feel so disgusted with myself as was doing so good..now i'm scared to weight myself on Mon!!

Don't beat yourself up about it, put yesterday behind you and start again today, weigh in on Monday whether you go to class or do it on line I know every one in class or on this forum will be fully supportive, as long as you are feeling better that is the main thing.
I started the day before you and want to lose about the same.
Let us know how you get on and keep smiling x

Have you used your weeklies? If not then you can use those to cover it off! Try not to worry though. My advice is always to face weigh in if you can else you begin imagining you have done far worse than you actually have!

Good luck x

If you still have some weeklies you can use those. Don't feel guilty about using them, thats what they are there for.

If not, just draw a line under it and move on. It is so easy to have 1 bad day and then throw in the towel.

I myself went over my dailies yesterday, and ended up using 23 weeklies to cover the booze I drunk

Back