Omg diet

newmomma

Anyone just see this diet on daybreak??

I might be nuts but have tried every other diet, so might give this one a go!

gettingfit said:
Is the Omg diet the one that The Sun had in their paper.

Just how dangerous is the OMG diet? | The Sun |Woman|Health|Health

Shocking really because all it is doing is what your body would normally do without eating food first thug, and the coffee and exercise is obviously going to boost metabolism and so will the cold bath because your met works harder to warm you up... All classic weight loss tips which he has just coupled together an to be fair these ate things you should maybe be looking at starting with any diet.

I reduce portion size, I exercised, I cut down on carbs (easiest way to lose weight) and coffee and reducing calories.

Think you could do it minus the cold bath as I doubt you will gain much more out of that
Xxx

That sounds awful. I thought that the best diets were those that don't exclude any foods. I was really sceptical about that until I started SW - it really does work and you can have bread, pasta, chips.....

Newmomma, I think that if you've tried every diet and none has worked, you should fess up and admit that you haven't stuck to any of them!!! ;)

They are insane I swear, there are easier ways out there to losing weight without going to extreme measures.

Back