Omg fear factor in the bathroom

Well done on the weight loss - that is fantastic for 4 weeks!

Poor you, sounds like you had a really tough time! I think we've all some kind of loo probs at some time on this diet unless very lucky. Drinking lots of water didn't help me very much so I now use Senakot Max 2 - 3 times a week to avoid any serious problems - ensures that there is no build up which can add to compacting poo issues (sorry TMI).

I check my weight same time each day - if it goes up even a lb and I haven't 'been' for a couple of days - I reach for the Senakot Max. I take the prevention approach!

I hope all the advice given in these posts helps you to avoid another 'episode'.

Hi mrsd2b just a warning just take 1 dulcolux as 2 will make you feel really ill like you have already experienced but with the runs TMI! I take 1 each night until I know it is back to normal and when I feel it building again take one again, I try to take 1 before WI, hope this helps good luck!!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your advice! I certainly feel a lot better and not afraid when I have to go to the bathroom, drinking lots of water, taking fibresure everyday and taking one dulcolax is working a treat. I hope some new LT'ers read this thread and can avoid the nightmare situation we all had to go through. Thanks also to everyone for sharing their experiences!! Good luck with your weight loss!! (I was down another 5lbs this week! yippee)

I need to go and I can't, it's a nightmare. I took a Dulcolax last night and it still hasn't worked... I was given some Senakot Max today to try so hopefully this horrible swollen feeling will be gone tomorrow.

Hi Paulinequirk,

Have you been taking some fibreclear everyday? I just put a big spoon into water and drink it, it will soften your stools and make it easier for them to pass. The dulcolax should work, you can take two if needs be, hope you will be ok :)

Hi mrsd2b just a warning just take 1 dulcolux as 2 will make you feel really ill like you have already experienced but with the runs TMI! I take 1 each night until I know it is back to normal and when I feel it building again take one again, I try to take 1 before WI, hope this helps good luck!!

Really wish I had read this before taking 2 last night!!:eek:
Always have needed 2 in the past so just presumed I would now, err NO I didn't! Boy have I gone through some :sign0131: today! (Sorry if TMI) Won't be making that mistake again!! x

LOL not pleasent!!!

Back