OMG! for the first time ever I have a healthy BMI

snuggle69

Silver Member
I have just noticed that since updating my details on my profile from weighing in tonight my BMI is now 25...which means for the first time since I can remember I am now in the normal healthy range....I want to shout from the roof tops...I was beyond morbidly obese when I started and finally it looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel :D:D:D

well done - im aiming for the healthy range BMI too x fingers crossed u will get ya club 10

Yep should get it next week, then next target is to get in the 10 stone barrier.....its all finally coming together am soooooo excited

woo hoo!! well done x

i can imagine hehe its such a good feelin x

Now just to get well within the limits rather than just teetering on the edge!!

Well done hon!!! It's a great feeling!

I'm sure my thin friends think I am nuts getting so excited about it, but it really is a life changing thing for me after all these years, only you guys really understand I guess

Wow (drools)

Congratulations ... you've come sooooo far!1st time i seen before/after pics i couldn't believe you was same person :) must be a great feeling. I havn't been below 10st since i was 12/13 so no idea when i was a healthy bmi if EVER!

CONGRATULATIONS... BIG HUG!!!

off topic - where in my books would i find the graph? lol

I just googled it and used the NHS site works it all out for you. I took my before pic into class last night and everyone said the same that I dont look like the same person....I think thats one of the reasons why my hubby left me for a bigger person lol

I just googled it and used the NHS site works it all out for you. I took my before pic into class last night and everyone said the same that I dont look like the same person....I think thats one of the reasons why my hubby left me for a bigger person lol

:eek: what?
men eh? can't take there wife having confidence :(

These things happen, I lost weight for me not for anyone else and if he didnt like the new me then so be it, was hard at the time but I have moved on and my life is totally back on track now :)

OOOOO and did I mention my BMI lol ;)

I know! its wow... your a 'normal' healthy woman!
wen people look at you in street means there looking AT you in a good way :)

i can't wait til that day haha im a loser

shame I still think they are staring at me cos I am huge...one day my brain will catch up I hope

it will.. be proud!

Well done you!
I'm really hoping to be under the normal BMI this week (WI tomorrow) and know just what you mean about wanting to shout about it!!!
I've been like a broken record all week - my husband and children have heard it many, many times!!!!
For me, it feels like a really important milestone!!
Well done again - only 7lbs to go? I'm hoping that the last few weeks before target aren't all that painful!!!!

Back