OMG Gorgeous absolutely GORGEOUS

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Has anyone tried the choc brownie???????

I have!!!!!!

Its GORGEOUS, i mixed he crispy choc with 4 or 5 tsp of water gave it a good mix put it onto a small microwavable plate and in it went for 30 seconds! it came out hot with a gooey but firm in other places texture! so gorgeous, great if you want a treat!

I must warm though, i have a very very VERY sweet tooth and i even found this quite sickly but only towards the end i feel very satisfied!

Its tricks like this that keep us going i feel, so i wanted to share :)))

Will save this for a low point to keep on track. thanks :)

excellent, info, gonna give it a go

I'm only just after seeing this post but last night I did something similar with the crispy vanilla shake in a ramekin - it was lush! Felt very naughty indeed I can't wait to try the chocolate one :)

Oooooooooh clareel I'm going to try that for my breakfast with a brew I was going to mix a plain vanilla in with my coffee to make a lattee but nope I want to try s crispy vanilla cookie yum yum

I dont think i will anymore! as long as we drink abit extra which to be fair ive always drank loads so that part doesnt bother me!

Thanks for this. I've never tried slim and save before so looking forward to trying the packs normally and then all these recipes when I start to feel a bit bored. Seems quite tasty. Mmm

Well guys.

I tried this tonight but it just ended up like chocolate sauce so I had it with my chicken and cabbage. Was Fuffing divine. Lol

Chicken and cabbage... With chocolate?!!!! Wowzers!

ooooh thats some taste buds you have there! chicken, caggabe and chocolate!!!!! lol

first time i did it months ago it went like sauce, that meant id put too much water, the less water the better! its litterally just enough water to mix the powder you dont want it runny, it needs to be like a thick paste! i use 4-5 teaspoons possibly even less!

Just had this today! Weird looking but yum :) thank you x

Attachments

• image-551503704.jpg
    image-551503704.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 287
How weird :s sorry guys! I deleted it from
My phone now... Although I did add it to my diary x

definitely making this with my last shake after dinner tonight, I've been missing cakes and such since I've been in this diet! any time I feel like giving in I'll just make one of these instead :) amazing, thanks!

I'll try one tomorrow, just hope it works. Don't wanna waste a shake lol

Just tried the choc one.....absolutely gorgeous let me tell you that for a fact lol x

Back