OMG - Hair crisis......

OMG.....i thought you were going to say your hair is falling out!!!! That's my second biggest worry about the CD..............after my worry about my teeth falling out.

I have a fab pair of straighteners, and at the beg of dec I accidently left them at my sisters, and my niece used them nearly everyday and fell in love with them!!!
They brought them back at new yr....but I had to hold onto them as my niece left as she was trying to kidnap them!!!!!:p
I would have let her have them if they werent so bloody brilliant, and they cost me alot of money!!! Bless she has hair just like mine and even looking out of the window on a damp day makes mine and her hair go frizzy!!!!!!

shame her bday isnt till aug..I could have treated her!!!

I so know where you are coming from re not having them!! I have been using straightners for yrs and yrs...waaaay before they became the 'in' thing!!!
Hopefully GHD will send you a pair ASAP!:);)

Oh stop moaning! Seen my hair? THEN you have a reason to moan ;)

xxxx

OMG.....i thought you were going to say your hair is falling out!!!! That's my second biggest worry about the CD..............after my worry about my teeth falling out.

why do you think your teeth might fall out annie? My gums have started to feel a bit weird since today.

shir u can tie your hair up this weekend clare!

I have read it somewhere that someones teeth fell out after finishing their SS time but they had done it for much longer than the recommended time. I am obsessed with cleaning my teeth and gums now

So we will all be super thin with no teeth and no hair??!!

Sounds sexy xxxx

Back