OMG....How much!!! Week 12 WI

Trolley Dolly xx

Hello to everyone,

I hope everyone doing well?

Just had my 12 week wi, as havent seen my cdc since week7 as she has been away....and I have lost 18lbs...yey.
Thought in total I had lost about 3 stone but in fact have lost 4 stone 1 lb:happy096:
So now only 35lbs to go!! can see light at the end of the tunnel.
She has advised me to do ssplus after my 13 week, till my bmi is 25.
I love this diet!!
Good luck to anyone starting, re-starting or on their cd journey. xx

:talk017::wow::happy096:

Wow !!! Well done you!!! thats fantastic.... How you did not see your cdc for all that time. I dont know how you did it thats fantastic...!! did you weight inbetween!!!! You must be over the moon and so chuffed with yourself!!! AMAZING!!!! Keep up the motivation your doing Unbelievably well !!!
GO GIRL ! CD DEFINATLEY ROCKS !!!

Wow, that's brilliant, well done!

Thank you Curlywurly,

You done amazing too!! You must be so pleased.
No, didnt weight myself as my weight tends to stuck then suddenly disappears..so just thought it would demotivate me more and I knew if I had food would not get back on it..so just keep going one day ay a time.

Thanks for the lovely comment.
Your nearly there too, so nice to know nearly there. YEY to CD:553:

Thanks everyone.:) We are all doing great.

What kept me going during my 5 weeks of not seeing my cdc was the forum..the inspirational stories and the support from all the fab members..also KD posts and replies so informative and great.

Thanks everyone xx

Wow brilliant result - well done for sticking with it for all those weeks without a weigh in, bet your CDC noticed a big difference in how you look.

Good luck.

Wow-that's fantastic! You had such determination keeping yourself away from the scales for that long-I crack if I don't look at them every morning!:D

OMG thats fantastic, well done, reading storys like this just makes me sooo impatient to see the weight coming off and I havent even started yet til tomorrow!!!

Keep going your nearly there x x

Thanks everyone for great comments. It is this forum amd members that keep me going and lots of determination and water!!.

Lardylizi...Welcome and good luck with starting cd. Just take one day at a time and before you know it you will be at week 12 too....thats how I did it. Never thought from day one I would get this far but here I am...and it does get easier. A very emotional journey, a big opportunity to find out about yourself and food.
xx

Back