• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG how our tastes change !!!

I just had to share ... When I first started CD ( I had been on LT so didnt go from normal food to shakes ,.... ) I tried the chocolate shake .. and it was the worst , vilest thing I have ever tasted ..... so never had another one ....

I have just had my first shake and was in real need of a chocolate fix ( TOTM and DD is drinking chocolate crusha .... ) and I had an old choc shake from when I first started ... so I thought I would give it another go ....

OMG ( sorry ) but it was AMAZING .... I am in love .. my beloved mint choc shake , which I have loved and even had 3 times a day at one point , I have found has a strange after taste now and I dont love it so much ... but OH MY ....... my order for this week is gonna have to change .... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMM

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
yup - with you there - the stuff i loved at the beginning - butterscotch, choc orange, vanilla, I hate now. The biggest thing for me was my AAM week - I now love love love mixed leaf salad and cottage cheese. Before CD i was most definitely a salad is for rabbits girl!

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Hi D & S --

I am starting to go off the Oriental Chili soup that I have loved for the past month. And, I disliked the butterscotch shake to begin with, but like it now.

MM

I cannot stand any of the tetras, they taste metallic to me, love choc mint choc and vanilla with a spoon of coffee in it, think the choc bars taste very salty too x let's face it, none of it is what we would choose to eat lol xx

me toooo. i love the choc shakes and drinks, my fav.
also love strawberry and banana, if blended really well or i
find them grainy.
is it true you can freeze the pre mixed drinks???
did i read that.???

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
@dee6677 -- People do, but my CDC said freezing the tetras destroys the nutrients.

mm

me toooo. i love the choc shakes and drinks, my fav.
also love strawberry and banana, if blended really well or i
find them grainy.
is it true you can freeze the pre mixed drinks???
did i read that.???
I will admit I do freeze my tetras , and eat them as ice cream , but the official advise is dont ... CD do not know if the freezing process may change some of the nutrients in the packs ( although who ever heard of freezing destroying nutrients ??) so cannot endorse the freezing of them

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
being very cynical here but so many sell by/best before dates are purely speculative, and keep us "refreshing" supplies (and buying more), and also they probably haven't been tested/analysed beyond these dates. They will test for what they consider to be a reasonable shelf life but won't waste time and money testing beyond that. We lived in a very remote area for a year or so and I don't think I saw any packaged food (ie tins, baby food powder,anything in packets etc) that was less than 18 months-2 years out of date - 4 years wasn't unusual. Fresh fruit/veg were't readily available - it was mainly frozen again well out of date - although plenty of fresh meat and fish. This was completely the norm and no one living there seemed to suffer ill effects.