OMG I am STARVING!!!!

cddietgal

I'm on wk 5 but had a wk off last week with being poorly and OMG I am so hungry,I could eat my right arm..honest!I have had 2 packsust ha 1/2 a bar to keep me going but arghhhhh.
Cddietgal x

I'm on wk 5 but had a wk off last week with being poorly and OMG I am so hungry,I could eat my right arm..honest!I have had 2 packsust ha 1/2 a bar to keep me going but arghhhhh.
Cddietgal x

Stick with it Cddietgal...you know the first 3 days are the toughest...:(

keep drinking that water......you'll be in ketosis in no time......

try to keep busy....and maybe have an early night....

Good luck !

Debz xx

and great :cool: whilst posting my message my son shouts from the kitchen,'I'm not messing with water i'm just cleaning the dog poo off my balll' arghhhhhhhhh have just squirted lots of bleach down the sink.If I wasn't so hungry and stressed I'd find it funny arghhhhhhhh

and great :cool: whilst posting my message my son shouts from the kitchen,'I'm not messing with water i'm just cleaning the dog poo off my balll' arghhhhhhhhh have just squirted lots of bleach down the sink.If I wasn't so hungry and stressed I'd find it funny arghhhhhhhh

:eek: kids !! dontcha just love 'em.....

Stick with it Cddietgal...you know the first 3 days are the toughest...:(

keep drinking that water......you'll be in ketosis in no time......

try to keep busy....and maybe have an early night....

Good luck !

Debz xx

Hi Cddietgal :D

Totally agree with Debz here hun. Drink, drink, drink that water....warm if you prefer, distract yourself with anything that's not about food and an early night. If you can't go to bed early, then get on here and post, look at the inspirational photos thread or hop into the Arcade.

YOU CAN DO THIS....you know you can......xxxxx:)

Back