OMG I Can't Believe It :-)

Cupcake

:):):):) I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! :):):):)

5th Day of SS today and so far so good, was in Ketosis late Thursday but for some reason was really hungry on Friday :confused: got through that and was pleased with myself.

Last night was not so good, was fed up with my son for misbehaving while out and ended up eating a handful of his chips when I wasnt even hungry, in kicks loads of remorse and anger and more determination.

Alls well till lunchtime today, over at my mums and she has done one of her always lovely roasts i'm in tears to hubby saying I want to stop, can't do this, got a banging head etc but he said carry on and I have to say I was pretty pissed off with him.

Had an appointment to see CDC tonight to change some packs and asked if I could have a weigh in as was really feeling like I might quit................................

OMG NOT NOW - 10lbs in 5 days wooooooohooooooooooo:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:

So now I am good for more SS - plan to do it till Friday as have things on over the weekend, but aiming to do 2 packs and meal over weekend and onwards till the following Thursday when I go on holibobs, hopefully another 7lb lighter or is that being too greedy :p

Well done, u are doing fantastic!
I am on day 3 and was fine yesturday and friday but feel that i need to eat something today. Haven't had my last shake yet but really don't fancy one, will have to force myself and have an early night! :rolleyes:

Fantastic cupcake,

Its brilliant how quick the weight does come off isnt it. I think you were wise to get weighed because I think you are less likely to give in to temptation knowing how well your doing.

Good luck xx

Well done, you are doing fab!!

I'm on Day 3, head still aching from yesterday but I am doing ok. Tried a cup of peppermint tea for a change, was pleasantly surprised!

10lbs in 5 days? OMG! That's FANTASTIC! You must be thrilled.

fantastic loss for 5 days hun,thats all the motivation you need isnt it,once you see the scales moving in the right direction it all works itself out,
good luck to you
elaine x

Wow 10lbs that is brilliant. I hope I get some numbers like that. I am starting tomorrow. And not looking forward to it. But at least you are being sensible and I think the weigh in was good for you. Keep you on the straight and narrow!! =-)

wow that is fab......

I start tomorrow..................

Back