Omg i could cry !

Hj27

I'm on day 5 and must say its been easy so far but this evening is so so hard I could cry, I've just had to make the family meal,i don't know what to do with my self please help.

Last edited:
Hi Hj27, I feel your pain! I am on day 4 and have been a crabby cow all day lol! Saturday night is always the worst day for me as its takeaway night. Try going for a long soak and read a book, it will help to take your mind off it. Just think its only 2 more days until weigh in and that will be a boost in motivation when you see how much you've lost! I've put a photo of a top I really really like on my screensaver on my phone so every time I see it it spurs me on. Have you thought about doing WS? I'm doing a mixture of both for a while as I don't like the bars so won't have enough packs to last the month. I'm only having 2 packs instead of 3 tho and then picking a recipe from Exante ketosis friendly recipes. I'll probably get told off for it but if it helps me stick to it then so be it!! Ur doing great so keep at it! xx

jacobsmummy1 said:
Hi Hj27, I feel your pain! I am on day 4 and have been a crabby cow all day lol! Saturday night is always the worst day for me as its takeaway night. Try going for a long soak and read a book, it will help to take your mind off it. Just think its only 2 more days until weigh in and that will be a boost in motivation when you see how much you've lost! I've put a photo of a top I really really like on my screensaver on my phone so every time I see it it spurs me on. Have you thought about doing WS? I'm doing a mixture of both for a while as I don't like the bars so won't have enough packs to last the month. I'm only having 2 packs instead of 3 tho and then picking a recipe from Exante ketosis friendly recipes. I'll probably get told off for it but if it helps me stick to it then so be it!! Ur doing great so keep at it! xx

Thanks so much for your reply, what a day can't believe I could actually cry over food. I've bought my self a new iPad so I'm play around on that. Im hoping for a good weight loss this week just to spur me on. I don't want to try doing ws because I don't think I can restrain my self to ketosis friendly food, restraint is one of my problem and why I have put all this weight on I'm hoping this abstinence from food is going to help me learn more control inf the future

You've done so well and for me and I think most people the weekends are always the hardest. My motivation is just knowing how good Iam going to feel at the end of this and how proud of myself in however many years knowing I've kept it off! Xx

8541boo said:
You've done so well and for me and I think most people the weekends are always the hardest. My motivation is just knowing how good Iam going to feel at the end of this and how proud of myself in however many years knowing I've kept it off! Xx

Thanks your support is very much appreciated.

I have just ordered the top instead of just looking at the picture!! Eeeek!! Hopefully this will spur me on! I'm going to hang it on the back of my door so it's the first & last thing I see :) x

jacobsmummy1 said:
I have just ordered the top instead of just looking at the picture!! Eeeek!! Hopefully this will spur me on! I'm going to hang it on the back of my door so it's the first & last thing I see :) x

I was thinking of doing the same I fancied a dress might just get it to inspire me but what size shall I order

I went for 2 sizes smaller so should be achievable hopefully! Having a wobble today though so looking on here for motivation. Must be the day 5 blues :(

I am on day 4 too and finding it hard but i have arthritis so its either the pain on my joints or the weight off. So good luck with your weight loss too. My husband is a good cook so its torture watching him eat and me sitting here with a milk shake!

Hi everyone, you have all made me feel so much better. I am on day 6 and I have been awfull. I have been depressed, tearful and basically uninterested in anything and everyone. I can only hope I feel proud of myself tomorrow that I made it through my 1st weekend without food but still cooking for the family.
Let's hope for better days x

Think we should both give ourselves a big pat on the back ts 100% day 6.

Good morning everyone!! Well I'm just starting out day 6 and seem to have got my mojo back! I've had a sneaky WI this morning and I'm 7.5lbs down after only 5 full days on it :) 7.5 down, 75.5 to go lol!! :)

Good morning Jacobsmummy. Glad everything's going ok I'm on day 7 and the big first WI tomorrow I'm really exited can't wait hope I see good numbers.

Oh dear i too feel your pain i cooked a lush roast yesterday and sat with the family and ate a exante bar but i was so proud of myself, been on this since last monday so on day 8 now lost 11lb so thats made me happy today!had all the tears and bad moods last week and feel so much better today so just stick with it if i can do it anyone can, good luck it will be worth it.

Ah well done on resisting and sticking with your bar and it's obviously paid off 11lbs lose great. I can wait to weigh in the morning hope I see good numbers.

Thanks for those words of support and I have felt a lot better today and seemed to have my concentration back, I don't know what that was all about, I felt like I was on the outside looking in, I hope I don't feel like that again. 1st weigh day tomorrow I'm exceited but scared as well in case it's not as much as I hoped.
Bub

No problem bub I'll be weighing at 8am and shall post on here straight after.

Hi HJ27, don't forget to come on and tell us your loss tomorrow, this wk seems to of lasted forever we deserve good numbers for all the tears shed lol x

7.30am for me but I won't have time to post until I have taken the little one to school so probably 9ish x

Back