Omg i have lost a stone!!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Weighed in early for aprill challenge (weigh day is Tuesday!) only to find I have lost 6lb since Tuesday so have lost 1stone 1lb in 3 1/2 weeks :) :)

Shell that's fantastic :happy036: you've had so much to deal with but you've kept going, you must be sooooooo chuffed and happy :D Here's to the next month!!! xxx

Well done shell..you must be feeling on top of the world!!!!
just imagine what another few days might bring!!

I WI on tuedays too so will be dying to see how you have done.

Good luck huni xx

Fantastic! Well done to you that is brilliant :)

Well done you! :) That's fantastic! x

yay well done Shell, that's excellent!

thanks guys i must admit i now have a new way of looking at things i now ask myself do i want to have that choccy/food or do i want to be a size 14 this year in for my birthday! it really does work! we go fancy dress for my birthday every year and so far i have been a fat madonna (80's) an even fatter snow white and last year i was an inflated version of cleopatra! i have ordered a bright orange skin tight pimp dress! in a wait for it ... size 14! i will NOT be fat on my birthday this year so while cooking for hubby and kids i ask myself do i want to eat more than i want to fit into that dress! the answer is no!

Well done! This diet certainly works.
GSQ

Wow that is amazing and very inspiring for someone who is starting tomorrow, am hoping 2 days of Bank Holidays will help me get my head around it before I incorporate it into my working week. I am so determined to do it this time.

Wooooo go Shell ;)

Back