Total Solution Omg I'm back!

Lol oh I haven't done anything I'm just in a foul mood!!! I need to snap out of it, these cravings are driving me mad!!!! I'm not even hungry it's just my bloody brain telling me I want it!!! :-( I'm really miserable but I know it's for the greater good but you know them moments you could just scream!!!! Energy levels are low too so just generally feel like complete poo. Corr I'm always moaning lol I just needed to vent :)

How are you getting on hunni? x

I had a day like that on my first week, I was just in a really bad mood and snappy. The good news is it was only that one day and I haven't felt like that again. Maybe have a long hot bath or something else pampering and have an early night?

I had a day like that on my first week, I was just in a really bad mood and snappy. The good news is it was only that one day and I haven't felt like that again. Maybe have a long hot bath or something else pampering and have an early night?

Yeah hunni I think I will, anything to keep my mind off food! Lol hoping tomorrow is a better day :) x x

Lol oh I haven't done anything I'm just in a foul mood!!! I need to snap out of it, these cravings are driving me mad!!!! I'm not even hungry it's just my bloody brain telling me I want it!!! :-( I'm really miserable but I know it's for the greater good but you know them moments you could just scream!!!! Energy levels are low too so just generally feel like complete poo. Corr I'm always moaning lol I just needed to vent :)

How are you getting on hunni? x

Ah, I see :)
Go to bed early if you can. When we are tired everything seems much worse :)
Im actually doing ok just now. I think I have been TS now for 5 days :eek:
Which is not like me at all :p

Ah, I see :)
Go to bed early if you can. When we are tired everything seems much worse :)
Im actually doing ok just now. I think I have been TS now for 5 days :eek:
Which is not like me at all :p

Lol I will do :)
Well done hunni :) x

Hi Pudding nice to see I have a fellow restarted - I didn't have as much success as you kinda haven playing on and off since June last year 3.5 stone down - 2.7 to go! Enjoyed reading your diet - best wishes

Well done hunni!! That 2.7 will be offin no time :) x x

Just ordered a box of 50 chocolate Milkshakes, should make this a whole lot easier! Been living off veg soup and chocolate orange bars! Can't wait for them to arrive :) x

I have been reading your comments over the last few days! And wondered how you are feeling today x

I have been reading your comments over the last few days! And wondered how you are feeling today x

Hi ya hunni, I'm good today thank you :) thinking less about food and focusing my attention on what clothes I'll be able to wear! Weigh in day tomorrow eek x

Good luck for WI PP :)

Not as good as last time but I'm happy with it as I'm not as heavy as I was last time :) thank you hunni :) x

I ordered Josie Gibsons 30 second slim, has anyone else used it? x

8lb...that's fantastic x

8lbs is fab PP :D
Keep going :D

Back