OMG I'm in the 12 stones

lol me either! took me 45 mins to run 5k a couple of years ago lol there were 'walkers' that did it quicker than me!! lol

whichever one of us gets to 11's first.. we'll both be winners anyhow! :D our main goal is the same too! :D

I feel crap tonight about eating.. bloated and awful! Gotta remember this when i'm next headed for a fall. :(
Thanks for asking!

Oh and well done for becoming a mini-mod! feels great doesn't it! :D

Congrats to you to it does feel good.I love helping people and hope that the little bits I write will help someone.
was so chuffed when found out I was to be a monimod

it sure does :D ((hugs))

Well done Libbie. Your doing sooooo well.

Congrats on the 16's too.

Jazzy x

My gosh - you have done fantastic. Such an inspiration. If you can do it then I hope I can too.

Last years Christmas party dress was a size 30, I hope this years will be a 22. (well I bought it yesterday and it is a 22 I just have to slim enough that it's not a skin tight 22)

Wow I really can't imagine how wonderful you must feel.

WWWEEEEELLLLL DDOOOONNNNEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Last Christmas I was in a "stretchy" size 32 - this year it will be a 12 - all I have to do is maintain it. (ALL??????)
I still can't belive it - size 12 is what other people have - not ME. My chatterbox is telling me that they are making things bigger nowadays!
Ann x

Oh well done libby thats fab

I can't even rememeber ever being in the 12's. I'm just about to go in the 15's (hopefully next weigh in) and am looking forward to posting that I've reached my 12's too.

Keep going hun your doing great.

Champess and Jelly Belly... you will soon be in the 12's no fear! look how well you are both doing!
Champess.. well done for buying a dress to shrink into! :D You WILL make it i'm sure! You have done so well already, and will soon drop the rest. :D

Ann - 12's are NOT smaller these days you really have EARNED that 12, and I'm sure you'll maintain!! how can you NOT when you are a WeMITT AND have the MiniMins supporting you?????

((hugs)) all!

P.S. Libbie - i'm back in the race hun.. to the 11's! :p ;) (mean this as a friendly race of course.. holding hands and laughing all the way)!

Back