OMG I'm in the 12 stones

Libbie

Silver Member
:) :) Feeling so happy,got weighed this morning a 3lb loss and now 12.13.8 so in the 12stone,I have been dreaming of this day and yes yes yes I have done it:) :) :)
Then I went shopping and brought a pair of size 16 trousers,yes size 16.
Been walking around the shops saying tomyself I am 'normal' I am in the 12st and in a size 16 bottom.I am sure people have been thinking I am a nutter as could not stop smilleing and singing to myself.
Went in Peacocks picked up a size 18 and size 16 and could hear everyone saying what is that mad woman doing they will never fit her and do you know they were right as the 18 was TO BIG.The 16 is a bit snug but at the start of the year if I did put trousers on (only to walk the dog in the winter in the dark!!!!!!!!!)a size 32 was a bit snuggg
I would love to bottal this feeling and give it to anyone feeling low as it would help to make them feel so good.
hehehehehehe I am in the 12 stone hehehehehe

Well done, well done and well done!

M.

oh what a fantastic post Libbie - i'm sooooooo absolutely over the moon for you!!!!!

you're right about wishing to bottle that feeling, you could be a millionaire in no time!!!!!

I've got the biggest smile on my face - fan bloody tastic!!

Hi Libbie

I can so relate to you. It's so great!!! I still keep slipping up saying 14 not 12 when I say think my weight. My 14's I bought a couple of weeks ago and were a bit snug across the butt are looking looser and looser and longer. I think the feeling 'normal' is wonderful it's all I wanted as I hadn't seem my body normal weight since having my three babies I was nervous but I am almost thinking now I'm not just going to look OK I'm going to look pretty good. I am so happy for you and carry on feeling pleased with yourself - it's great for your motivation and willpower.

Dizzy x

Thanks all,
Its so great to hear from others that have felt the same only someone that has done it can know how it really feels
Been trying to remember the last time I was in the 12st.
Must have been all of 30 years ago,hate to think of the amount of weight that has gone on and off since then!!!!!!!!
Thanks again for all the nice posts.

OH 11st now that is even a bigger dream,must have been a kiddy when last in the 11st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But have found out this year that with CD,the help from my CDC,great support and friends on this site and at home,and a bit of work from me that dreams do come true

:D
OH 11st now that is even a bigger dream,must have been a kiddy when last in the 11st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But have found out this year that with CD,the help from my CDC,great support and friends on this site and at home,and a bit of work from me that dreams do come true

I'll be waiting and cheering you along to the 11's YOU CAN DO IT :D :) ;)

xxc

I dropped into the 12s at my last weigh in too Libbie!! Good feeling innit!! :D

However, you must be taller than me as I'm still in size 18s! Hummmmph!!

Anyway - well done: I'm chuffed for you as I know what a big deal it is for us wemitts to reach a major milestone like this!

Thanks Illdoit your cheering will be welcome,

OH Debbie the feeling is so so good,just want to tell everyone.Not all 16s fit,Iam 14/16 on top but big tummmy makes me bigger bottom,can not fit in to stright 16 skirt.
You are doing so well congrats to you to.
We will get there.

Hiya Libbie, you rock girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too have just got into the 12's and its such a fab feeling.

Well done, have you any pics, I cant believe that a size 32 was snug!!!!!!!!!

Well done and you go girl x

Will post some pics but need some help from son as not done is before I'am new to this lark but will learn.
Oh Vicky the feeling is so so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libbie, I am SO pleased for you! I can almost feel your smile jumping off the page. I too know what it is like for a size 32 to be "snug", and to feel normal at last truly is wonderful.
You enjoy the feeling, and remember it when a difficult day comes along - it'll get you through.
Ann xxx

Thanks Anne.
Reading yours and other stories pn here have really helpd me.
You are doing so well and are a real insperation.
Thanks.
Said it before but say it again wish we could bottal this feeling for help on bad days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW libbie - YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Well done on getting into the 16s. :)

Well done hun! feels great doesn't it! i 'made it' last week too. :) Gotta work on getting back into it after today i'm sure i'll be backin the 13's again.
Keep up the great work.. I'll race ya to the 11's! lol you have a head start! ;)
((hugs))

Thanks Purple hugs
A race mmmmm never been able to move fast enough to be in a race,but i will give this one a good go,we will both get there before we know it.
How you doing now babe?

Back