OMG ive cheated

fatandfedup

got locked out of my house today and couldnt get back in till 5 and ended up having mcdonalds cant believe i did it but i needed to have something and couldnt get to my shakes and i felt really faint cant believe ive been so stupid.how bad to you think my weigh in will be on monday....:sigh:

Read this hunny, take it in and remember it.......AND STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMIN YUCKY D'S!!!!! LOLOL

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry.
Two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares,
Its faults and blunders, Its aches and pains.
Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.
We cannot undo a single act we performed.
We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow.
With its possible adversities, Its burdens,
Its large promise and poor performance.
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.
Tomorrow's Sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds,
but it will rise.
Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.
This just leaves only one day . . . Today.
Any person can fight the battles of just one day.
It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternity's -
yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.
It is not the experience of today that drives people mad.
It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us therefore live but one day at a time.

FAFU, you have learned a lesson today, how it feels to eat that evil food, hold onto that feeling and hopefuly it will get you through, get back on track 1 small blip, gone now, as for your weigh in drink plenty of water, you should be ok, chin up, you can do this,

Ohhh hun, I've been there, done that and bought the the size 18 t-shirt to prove it. Last week the diet went out of the window for me after being ill, and instead of sticking to wise choices, I indulged in chinese, Maccies, fish and chips- the list is endless (including a new found passion for yucky Cheesestrings...)

I've had to get back on track today, its been bl**dy hard, but bl**dy worth it! You had a tough choice today, and maybe you didn't make the best one but as long as you learn from it then its not so bad. Take the feelings you have now, learn from them and you'll be more than fine. This diet is not only about losing weight, but totally retraining the way we feel about and act around food. Lesson learnt, back on track. We'll do it together eh? ;)

As for the WI, try not to worry. Back on track tomorrow, plenty of water and no picking. It shouldn't affect you too much.

You turned to your old friend food, that's all. And as Lisa said, we've all done it--if not on this diet, then on one of the others we've tried.

I'm planning on being back on the wagon tomorrow (it was supposed to be earlier this week, but I've had such trouble sleeping these last few days that I've caved up to now). It's just an ordinary working day tomorrow (I've been in London on a course for the last 2 days) so I'm hoping I can get back to it now!

We'll do it together, okay?

:hug99:

Back