OMG - i've dyed my hair!

I like it :D

Very nice! Mind you, you're lucky to be one of those who could have sludge green hair and your smile would just punch through.

Wow daisy, it looks great. I had some blone highlights in mine but have gone dark brown again now and I love it. I always tend to have a darker brown in winter and lighter brown normally with highlights in the summer. I hope you do like it as it looks really nice x x

What a lovely change and it looks great Daisy..... and not that you looked at all old before but I think it makes you look even younger:D

I think it looks fab, and it seems as if most of the "hot new" stars are dark haired (Jessica Biel, Meghan Fox, etc.). I suspect that you are going to find that people think you look great this way.

MM

It's lovely ~ makes your hair look thick and lush! xx :)

Wow, it's brill, you look great!!!
I have done the red and the blond (not me at all!!) and right now I am planning a nice dark Brown (cover the grey!) which seems to work with my very pale skin!! I have always had long hair except after I lost my Dad and I had it cut short (cry for help much!!). It was awful, apart from the speed of drying! It's now longer than it's ever been and I am a great fan of the hair flicking to get men's attention!!!

I have always had long hair except after I lost my Dad and I had it cut short (cry for help much!!).

Hi SWBT,

I thought I was the only one who did drastic things with my hair when I could not control whatever was going wrong in my life. It is comforting to know that I am not the only crazy one out there.

MM

Last edited:
So, how you feeling about your hair now Daisy? Has is settled on you yet and have you become used to that stranger in the mirror? It looks great in the Xmas photos.

thanks f_t
im just about used to it, but think i will always be blond at heart!
it makes a nice change tho
daisy x

Cute style -- I love the messy on purpose look!

Aw, you look so CUTE! I love it. It's a rare woman who can rock both the brunette and blonde looks, you hit it spot on :)

Back