OMG I've got a star!!!!

Ah right I havent got enough posts!! Thats a relief I thought I was going daft seeing people talk about something I couldnt see lol.
I must admit I tend to just say thank you to people that help

Well done - I have rejoined SW again, lost 6lb first week (after a consultation for gastric band) think it was fright or shock not sure. Had one week off as was working, went yesterday only gained 3lb of the original 6lb must keep it up. Have loads to lose - I feel its the only one that fits with life. Well done to you, you have inspired me!!!

Well deserved Jay.

'nuff said.

Well done on your first star Jaylou, bet its the first of many :)

Jaylou - you deserve it hun! Always there to offer advice! Well Done x

Jaylou- well done on the rep- well deserved and a great indication of what purpose these things serve.

Remember that this is a support forum and those who contribute are very much appreciated. Reps are my way of showing this appreciation as I know how much they mean to me.

Don't let your parade be rained upon!

xxxxxxx

Jaylou- well done on the rep- well deserved and a great indication of what purpose these things serve.

Remember that this is a support forum and those who contribute are very much appreciated. Reps are my way of showing this appreciation as I know how much they mean to me.

Don't let your parade be rained upon!

xxxxxxx

Well said :)

Yay! Welcome to the "star" club - brings a new meaning to star week!!!

Well done to you too. xxx

Jay, well done for a very well deserved star!
You are an inspiration to so many here.
Just carry on, girl... you are great!
It's a pity that someone has had to spoil the moment for you.
Don't worry about it, there always has to be one, sadly!
((Hugs)) and a BIG thanks to you!

Cocktail princess ~ well done on your deserved star too ~ like Jay you offer fantastic advice as well as giving people support, it is much appreciated. xx

Starlight ~ congrats on your silver star ~ I've never noticed anyone with one of those before, well done xx

thats gr8 woohoo!

Congratulations on your Silver Star Starlight...it is well deserved, you are such a help and inspiration to us all. X

Cocktailprincess and weemo, congrats on your stars too AND
Starlight a HUGE well done for your silver star!
All of you more than earned your stars!

Well done to all our "stars" and may we all aspire to join you!

Back