OMG I've got a star!!!!

So many congratulations to pass out here.....CP (Claire) and Jay congrats on your first stars :D You've alwaus been very supportive to myself and others, and kicked my arse a few times too!!! lol Much deserved ladies :D

Starlight....how appropriate tthat you should have the first silver star!! Well done :D

K xx

I think this thread has been important in highlighting the fact that the support we all give and receive needs to be celebrated and if that means repping and thanking then so be it. This is an online community of like minded people on the same journey of weight loss - I know that I will be repping and thanking more in the future because of this thread, well done to those who got their stars I am sure many more of you will in the future.

Very, very well done CocktailPrincess. You give some excellent, sound advice too and from someone who's been on the receiving end of that, your star is deserved too :D

As is your silver star, Starlight! Where would we be without you?!

x

I agree...without the advice and support on here, I think I would have given up a very long time ago!
I can only aspire to have a star of my own one day and hope that any advice that I can give receives as much thanks and appreciation as I feel for you guys on here!

Huge Thank yous!!!!

Back