OMG i'VE LOST THREE POUNDS

jojo45

Just been for my third weigh in and I can't believe it I've had a really bad week binged for three days good for four. Yet last week was really good and put on a pound wheres the justice.:confused:

Your body is adjusting. Don't put it down to the bingeing because next week if you do the same you might not be rewarded.

Congratulations though you're being rewarded for the previous week so just keep on going :)

Well done thats a really good loss!!!

My weight normally works a week in hand, so if im good it doesnt catch up until the week after which can be quite disheartening.

The same goes for when im bad though so if your working the same make sure your good enough so it doesnt catch up next week! xx

my mam was really ill for a week, hardly ate and was really sick and put on 4lb!! its strange because what you do in the week doesnt always translate on the scales (she lost all that weight the next week btw) keep strong and im sure you will get some more good losses

well done on the loss, it was prob last week catchin up so you might gain next week but it does take time for body to settle into the plan x

Well done on your loss Hun, as the others have said that week caught up with you. Be good this week and everything will be fine.

x

thank you for your psitive reply's that three pound has really spurred me on to be good cos I very rarely have a weight loss as good as that it's normally 1-2 tops I didn't even trat myself on weigh in night I'm on my way now lol !!!!!

well done!

Well done! Don't forget to do your measurements and take a photo every month. If the scales don't budge you are often losing inches.

Back