OMG!!!! Just had mid week weigh in....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
and iv lost 10lbs!!! :D I cant believe i lost 10lb in 3 days!! :D I think its because i did CD for 3 weeks losing a total of 10 lbs then had 2 weeks off plan putting 10 lbs back on and now im back on plan, iv re-lost the 10lbs....either way, im extatic to have lost what i regained so quickly as it was so much in the first place....i mean it took me 3 weeks to lose that 10 lb in the first place!

i think im heading into ketosis this afternoon too as iv had an awful headache for most of it :(

xxx

Well done :)
That's amazing xxx

thank u! yeah i was a bit amazed. i didnt work it out until i got home and my OH said it was 10lbs, i had to double check and work it out myself....my OH said i must have been full of **** when i weighed on sunday :-o ! i did laugh. i was hoping for 6lbs for the whole week! cant wait to see what iv lost by end of week :) x

What a morale boost! Congrats -- Sarah-Louise.

Your OH sounds like a fun guy!

MM

Brilliant well done!! i had wondered where u were lol, glad your back on track! Keep up the good work hun! :) x

thank u ladies mwah! yeah my OH has a funny SOH at times. And yes im still here :) had a wobble for a moment but i think iv recovered well :) im glad everyone is still on track and doing so well, and im glad to be one of u too :) x

well done that is fab xx

thats amazing for 3 days! well done.

thank u everyone :) im just so glad to be back on track :) 179 days to go :) x

WOW! :eek: That's amazing, Hon! Wish I could lose that much so fast. Thanks to my underactive thyroid I'd be lucky to lose that much in a week... Keep going though! :)

Back