OMG just took 'before' pics

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
I can't believe how old (and huge)I look:eek:. Got my hubby to take some pics and boy they were not good. This was just before he ate his tea of burger and chips. Just as well I think.

I said to my son "wow I look soooo old" his reply, "no mummy thats just you :cry:.

Oh well, if that doesn't motivate me, nothing will :wave_cry:lol.

Just pray next weeks pics show an improvement :)

Hey ... you look really puuurrddyyyy - not sure what age you are so can't really comment - but you'll find that as the weight comes off, so do the years too xx

Verrrr' purdy :D I would :)

I'm saying early 30's :)

I wouldnt say you were old at all!!! but like the others says once the weight drops...so does the yrs xxxx hae a great week x

Jeez Merlin, give yourself a break, you look so pretty and glam. I think I look like Myra Hindley on a GOOD day! :eek:

Thank you all so much, I honestly wasn't fishing, I has make up on then lol. Am 37 btw. Again thanks. Love you guys already xxxx

OLD?? No way, you are a pretty woman (cue song!)
Post more pics in a couple of weeks hun and check out the difference :)

OLD?? No way, you are a pretty woman (cue song!)
Post more pics in a couple of weeks hun and check out the difference :)

cue song... ok? :)

[YOUTUBE]lBSpSr7LN-0[/YOUTUBE]

What a great feel good movie :D:D

me too!

Have often felt like she did in shops tho - not cos of the cost but where they look at you like "we dont have anything to fit you love"

good luck and 'onward and upward' with the weight loss...go girl!

h xx

Good luck hun.

I think you look great in your before photos. I found a photo one of my children took of me last year and I make Jo Brand look pretty!

x

Why can't I see the pics? DO I need to do something?

Why can't I see the pics? DO I need to do something?

need to post at least 50 times and then wait for about an 1 1/2 hrs for the system to recognise the fact ... get posting :p

I think you are a gorgeous lady and it's great to put faces to names xx

Back