OMG MUNCHIES TODAY!

BubblyLady4

Hey :)

I have severe munchies going on today and i am trying so bad to stay on track!

Have had 10.5 syns so far and i dont plan on having anymore today...i have eaten this so far -

350ml Skimmed Milk (HexA)
2 Weetabix (HexB)

Bannana

Pom Bears (4 syns)
Snickers Celebration (2 syns)

Turkey
Jacket Potato
Sweetcorn
Cuecumber
lettuce
fat free dressing

Mullerlight Coconut (0.5 syns)
Pom bears (4 syns)

all that am i am still craving.....the plan for the rest of the day is

Mugshot at around 3-30pm

Extra Lean mince burgers
baked beans
Eggs
Mushrooms

So hoping all that will fill me up and i will have some fruit if need be. Just so tempted right now to be bad - BUT I WONT SUCCUMB...!!

Sorry just wanted to vent........

Don't give in! Make a nice refreshing big fruit salad keep it in the fridge to snack on. Or some sugar free jelly x

I'd suggest trying to eat more SuperFree with your meals. That will help keep you full up :)

Snack on some meat! I love pork strips , quick and easy :D

I feel your pain, I'm sure we all have days like these! :) More superfree is definitely the way to go, could you have some fruit ready for after dinner if you feel hungry again later? A Muller Light poured over a big bowl of berries is a brilliant filler.

You did just break my heart by saying that a Coconut Muller Light is 0.5 syns though! I didnt' realise, I thought they were free. They're my absolute favourites, it's like having a guilt-free tropical cocktail for breakfast....well...it was... :cry:

I feel your pain, I'm sure we all have days like these! :) More superfree is definitely the way to go, could you have some fruit ready for after dinner if you feel hungry again later? A Muller Light poured over a big bowl of berries is a brilliant filler.

You did just break my heart by saying that a Coconut Muller Light is 0.5 syns though! I didnt' realise, I thought they were free. They're my absolute favourites, it's like having a guilt-free tropical cocktail for breakfast....well...it was... :cry:

It's only half a Syn, it won't exactly break the bank :)

Im having one of those days as well I had a massive brekkie of sausages 1.5, bacon, mushroom, onion and bean.

Lunch I had pasta carbonara lots of superfree veg in it made with quark.

2 rocky road hi-fi bars.

Then I was hungry so made some soup now I am actually still hungry, I cant understand how thats even possible. Xx

Just had 2 scan bran wi lightest philly and smoked salmon lol seems to have done the trick. Xxx

DebsXdiet - i done the same idea with a large cooked brekkie; but for dinner last night!!! I had bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans, lean mince burger - OMG yummy....not much superfree but had some fruit after and it was what i needed to calm my craving :) Today is another day - just started off with Weetabix and skimmed milk - so all good so far!!!

Everyone have a good day and enjoy this sunshine this weekend!!!! x

It weird cos I decided to start today with 3 scan bran topped wi philly and smoked salmon and I dont have munchies today. So my theory is that the cardboard crackers have some filling powers lol... guess that means I will be having more of them from now on lol.... I have no munchies today and I have eaten far less either that or hi fi bars make me munchied lol. Xxx

Back