omg... my first weigh in tday!! was delighted..

well tday arrived and i was pleasently surprised.. was practicly waiting out side my chemist at 9am...
i have lost 11 lb in just 7 days!!!:D:D:D:D
all those give up moments i had have paid off and i will stick at it now until may 25th.. i got some chicken soup tday for the evening feed and it is real nice with pepper ofcourse!! large mug too is needed as is very thick... i hated the flapjacks.. oh my god.. a combination of all bran ,stones and s--t... horrid!!!
i am so chuffed with myself and my family are very proud... lipotrim is brilliant... xxx i hope everyone else is as happy as me...and for someone with no confidence... well!! its definalty creeping back.... my husband will be so happy hahaha

crikey.....well done you :D keep up the good work

well done thats fab! try the flapjacks again though alot of people dont like them early on in the diet but your taste buds change over time i actually look forward to mine at lunch time! lol my pharmacist doesnt give them any earlier than week 3 and by then its nice to have somethin solid!! lol and apparently pepper can take you out of ketosis because its a berry but i suppose it depends how much you have!
deb x

Well done what a fantastic loss.

Brilliant, you must be on cloud nine!!!

happy096: Well done, 1st week out of the way, now watch all the cynical people who "advised" you not to do this as their chins hit the floor........

well done you

Thats fantastic tottyscotty . Its great to get such a great boost on week one. Imagine next week you could be looking at a stone gone already !!!!!!!!!!! You Go Girl :D:D

well tday arrived and i was pleasently surprised.. was practicly waiting out side my chemist at 9am...
i have lost 11 lb in just 7 days!!!:D:D:D:D
all those give up moments i had have paid off and i will stick at it now until may 25th.. i got some chicken soup tday for the evening feed and it is real nice with pepper ofcourse!! large mug too is needed as is very thick... i hated the flapjacks.. oh my god.. a combination of all bran ,stones and s--t... horrid!!!
i am so chuffed with myself and my family are very proud... lipotrim is brilliant... xxx i hope everyone else is as happy as me...and for someone with no confidence... well!! its definalty creeping back.... my husband will be so happy hahaha
Well done to you - 11lbs is amazing for 1st week - you must be so pleased
Keep going - I'm starting week 3 and feel very motivated - so good luck for next WI :):)

Fantastic loss.

Isn't it horrible how a weight gain can strip your confidence. This diet gives you control again doesn't it ?

Good luck.

That's amazing! Well done! x

Well done, thats a fantastic loss. You must be thrilled. Keep up the good work xx

Wow what a fab first week!! Well done! Roll on week 2! :) xx

Well done hunni! 11lbs is a fantastic result! Remember some weeks will be lesser than others but don't let that put you off!! Congrats on a fantastic successful week though hunni x x x :D:D:D

Back