OMG My HAAAAAAAIR....

ducatidiva

Silver Member
... is falling out. LOADS.

HELP.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awww hun........how much is loads, I always lose quite a bit when I brush my hair, or in the shower.
It is a side effect of the diet, has this been since the change to cd ????

Just noticed it this evening, I usually lose quite a bit as its long and curly, so I cant brush it every day but this was 2-3 times what normally comes out. Wah. CD is having some side effects whereas LT wasnt - I've turned into a parping machine with thin hair!!! Flip, I hope it starts growing again before my shoot.

OK ....being an expert now....but as I understand it....you are not loosing your hair. you are just not getting any new hair growth (if you see what I mean)..your hair has gone into hibernation (similar to what happens when you are pregnant)....once you are off the diet your hair will grow back.....you have only a few weeks left I wouldnt worry overly....also its approching winter - we always "molt" more in Winter time....my hair is definately a bit "ligher" in volume....

I remember reading in a cd thread about hair loss and someone recommended New Hair shampoo bar from Lush, I went to see it and it smells gorgeous! You'll have to try it though as I'm poor, so don't know if it works, or you can ask your beautician to make you an anti hair-loss shampoo or conditioner or other and make me all envious again!

OK ....being an expert now....but as I understand it....you are not loosing your hair. you are just not getting any new hair growth (if you see what I mean)..your hair has gone into hibernation (similar to what happens when you are pregnant)....once you are off the diet your hair will grow back.....you have only a few weeks left I wouldnt worry overly....also its approching winter - we always "molt" more in Winter time....my hair is definately a bit "ligher" in volume....

Thanks Bea I know you're right :)
Just panicking in case it *all* falls out!!

Have you started your "add your meal "yet????

Yes, I am now AAMing!! I really thought it would be odd and weird having Real Food. But its not. Its nice :) Still in ketosis too which is great. I did wonder about that! As the amounts of chicken allowed were so tiny I have chosen tofu as you can have 12g of that, half a pack, so thats really good. Just adding a bit of pepper and smoked paprika for flavours and dry-frying it with mushrooms and courgettes. Mmmmm roll on dinner time! Not sure how I will get on going back to SSing but I guess I'll just *have* to!!

Well done Elle on your success so far .... im sure you will do just as well if not better next week too !

Hows the hair ?
dont worry to much , we do tend to lose a fair amount thru these diets .
My hair is a lot thinner but still as nice !

have had a look at your pics with the corset and that OMG !!!! what a waist you have !!!! woohoo !!!

LOL thanks!! Wish my waist was like that ALL the time!! Hair isnt quite so bad now, maybe I just wasnt really brushing it enough tee heeee. Still a bit more than usual though. :eek:

How are you getting on?

Sorry to hear the diet isnt going too well......but if the rest is going well then it should fall into place in a while.

Back