OMG - My head's buzzin!!!

Sherry2k

Baby got Back!
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie. Hope you are all keepin fine? This site is great but I don't know where to look first. Forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. Here is my diet story.... treat me kind!!!! xx

I started Weight Watchers last Wednesday and knew I was a bit bigger than before because my clothes were all a bit tight fitting and my Spanx were being worn more times than not. (Washed in between of course). I do have bathroom scales but I'm allergic so I phoned my friend Angie and asked her if she'd like to come to Weight Watchers with me and she was as desperate as me. She's 40 this year you see so she's determined to be Fab 'n 40. I was 40 last August so I was Chunky 'n 40 (no luck!).

Anyhoo, moving on, I weighed in and joking apart I nearly cried!!! I didn't realise my weight had got so out of hand. It would seem that I had eaten all the pies and a small child too!!!!

I'm 5ft 7in. Weighed in at 13st 13 1/2lb. 1/2lb away from 14 stone!!!! In July last year I was 12st 1lb. WTF???? How did that happen??? I remember because we went to Glasgow to see Blondie in concert (didn't see her yet but that's another story) and I know my Next jeans were comfy! Disaster!!!
I'm so gutted!!

But on a more positive note, I'm gonna kick some ass and I'm gonna lose this weight one step at a time.

I had a chinese tonight for my tea but I've read that it's allowed as long as it's within my points and I finished off the last of a bag of Dairy Milk Varieties that I got for Christmas. Went slightly over but accumulated several spare Thurs/Fri. I also (can't believe I'm telling you this!) chewed a Thorntons chocolate and then spat it in the bin cuz half way through I felt guilty!!!! Have you ever??:eek: I mean what's that all about? Is it me? Haha! Gotta laff though.

Anyhoo, that's enough of my ramblings. Feel free to comment on my madness and I look forward to talking to you all - if you can be bothered - you don't need to - but I'd be glad to hear from you.......... toodles. ;)

Mwah!

welcome to WW! seems like everyone and their best friend on here is in glasgow.. and you'e all nuts! ;) (just kidding... just Jen thats nuts..)

you'll like the boards everyones dead helpful and friendly - good luck with your ww journey - it might not be easy but its certainly doable! xxx

Hi!

Did have to laugh about spitting the chocolate in the bin!! im sure you will do fine, im a new one as well first weigh in on tuesday!!

welcome to the gang and good luck with your first weighin xx

Ah but Rach I think youll find thats cos Glasgow is THE place to be ;)

it seems it! i am getting very upset that i cant come for coffee all the time! :p

welcome to WW! seems like everyone and their best friend on here is in glasgow.. and you'e all nuts! ;) (just kidding... just Jen thats nuts..)
! xxx

WHAT!!!!!! :cry: I've been out of the mental institute for 3 years now...thats just cruel to bring that up! :p

Hey honey!! Hope you're having a fabulous day!! I can totally sympathise with your post! I NEVER felt guilty before about eating, just loved it!! Now I find myself feeling ill if I go to take that second biscuit!! (most days anyway! lol)
Hope you're coping ok and managing to stay within points!
You will have to get used to a lot of weegie jealously on here unfortunately!

Hello! And welcome to the madness that is the WW forum

I think youre going to fit in here just fine ;)

Where in Scotland are you

Hi Starlight, I'm in Aberdeen. I would have replied sooner but it took me 3 days to read through all those food 'n points tips - twas great - made me hungry though.

Glad I found this site.... by complete accident.... was googling skinny gravy for Sunday Lunch and et wallah! (spelling).

Weigh in tomorrow - eek! Was at Jazzersize tonight so every droplet of perspiration better have been worth it. ;)

you'll like the boards everyones dead helpful and friendly - good luck with your ww journey - it might not be easy but its certainly doable! xxx

Aw thanks but I think you'll find the whole of Scotland is a bit bonkers! I love Glasgow though - always good for a night out...... even if it is a blur....<<<< the long story re. The Blondie Concert!!!

Back