OMG MY SKINNY RUMP

happydaystocome

Hi all
went to put my new size 12 jeans on this morning and they are falling off my skinny a-- lol. Cannot believe it, going out in a mo to try on some size 10 LMAO. This diet has been fantastic for me and only 5lb away from goal, but i do think you can become obssessed !!!!! I know i need to refeed next wk or wk after but thinking well what about 1 more wk, this isnt good, my hip bones and ribs are sticking out a bit so its time to STOP. Have enjoyed this forum so much and i have had a lot of help from you all, let you no i get on, as my hubby (bigtosmall) will still be on LT. :D:D:D:D

wow well done chicka!!! fantastic feeling wearing small clothes again aint it! :D

Still stick around the forum and help others on their journey :)
I have just started refeed today - its very scary lol x

Wow! Well done! LOL!

My Hubby keeps moaning that my lovely (fat!) arse has disappeared! Thank God says me! ;P

Well done!! Cant ever see me in a size 10 but heres hoping!! A comfortable 12 will do but will see what happens with the next stone! I used to say I've neve been a 10 in my life until my size 8 daughter tried on a v.old pair of my jeans (12 on the label) and they fitted like a glove. I think sizes have changed in 18 years!!! LOL

LOL...I'm a hoarder too. I have clothes in my wardrobe ranging from size 10 - size 18!!!

Just sat typing this post with my new size 10 jeans on OOOOOHHHH MY GOD
Never thought i would be in a size 10 again, to be honest cannot remember being in a size 10 ever LOL.
So pleased with myself, i no i wasent on LT for that long but like you all i had good days and bad days, this forum cheered me up no end, so will WI on friday see how i go 5lb to my goal fingers crossed. Good luck to you all xxxx

Hi,
congrats on the 5lb weight loss after the hols too, wonder woman. Well done on the jeans, I'm only a slight bit green eyed - ok more than a slight bit then. Enjoy, best of luck for the last week.
Doirin

wow well done

I know what you mean about the obsession part lol

Back