OMG Naughty CDC!!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I was just making my evening shake and looked at the packet and noticed that it had passed expiry by several months...

I checked all of the packets all of the flavours and each of them are out of date...

I presume this won't have harmed me much, But I am very cross really. I presume CDC's would check their stock regularly, so this wouldnt have been missed.... when i went for my first visit, she had very little to choose from and said this was because she had been so busy and had such a big turn over of stock and was awaiting a new order.. but maybe not!!!

As it happens after I had been trying to get hold of her and couldnt for several days. I changed my CDC and am now going to be weighed by Lelly.. but this has really upset me, I feel like she only saw me to get rid of her left over stock...
:(

That's really bad! My CDC just started this Jan so guess I'll be ok with that,what a shame though, maybe you could try to swap them sooner than your next planned visit? .

As it happened because I am seeing a new CDC the only day I could do this week is tomorrow my day 5 which means I can ditch the last 6 shakes.. but expensive non the less...
I am going to email her anyway and tell her I am not impressed.
My New cdc is new too but has already shown 100 times more interest than the last!

That really is a shame. All CDCs have a duty of care to their clients, they should at the very least have the full range of products in date.

As for it harming you, I think I'm right in saying that it's only the nutritional content that is compromised after the use by date, but I could be wrong.

Hope you have more luck with your new CDC! xx

oh gosh, that is shocking!!
I am lucky I have found a CDC that is lovely. I will be sure to check the dates from now on because anyone could slip up but you are right, you would think the CDC keep a check on the dates.

Good luck with your new CDC.

Lelly is fab, have followed her journey on the threads... you will be fine with her. That's awful about the out of date packs. My CDC sold me three tetras with just one week left to go... sadly I hated them and they ended up in the bin, as I didn't know back then you could swap. Never mind... we live and learn!

xxx

Yes lelly and I started at the same time last year... we did the same challenges till I dissapeared.... So am comfortable that at least she knows how I have struggled in the past!

Back