Omg - New Carpet?!

tuppers

So we have got a new carpet in our living room (where my Wii and WiiFit live), and it's *much* thicker than the last carpet we had (very old and flat). You all know what I'm about to say!

So I jump on to weigh myself, and it tells me I've lost... 1 stone 6lbs. In a week! Haha. I had a good giggle at first, then to be annoyed that I would have to change where I weighed myself, and no matter where I do it it won't be the exact same...

Problem is, the Wii sensor has been glued to our T.V... Luckily, at the moment, the door is still off it's hinges (waiting for new sofa) so I managed to get the the WiiFit board in the hallway on equally old carpet. It then told me I had actually lost 2lbs (which I still think is more than I actually have lost).

It's not really a long term solution as someone else has to be controlling the Wii remote (doorway is at an angle to the T.V) and then they have to chuck it back so it's included in the weigh-in.

Argh! Anyway - I'm going with the 2lb loss this week and will see what happens next week!

Tuppers x

[Edit!!] Just realised I'm only 1 pound away from a whole stone loss! Wooopp!! [/Edit!!]

Last edited:
Back