OMG OMG OMG!!! :O

I took my black sack (dress) back to Tescos tonight ;) And was searching for something else to wear instead as I didn`t have the receipt and had to swap it for more clothes (ended up buying the kids clothes instead :rolleyes: lol) ...

Anyway, I tried on a pair of jeans as a week or so ago when I tried some clothes I managed to fit into a size 16 :D Sooooo.. I tried the 16s and they were LOOSE :O :O :O so I got a bit brave and tried a size 14!

Sadly they didn`t fit :( I was about an inch or so off of doing them up though :eek: I reckon if I could have laid down I coulda got them up :eek: LOL

I am just gosmacked that I nearly got into a size 14 pair of jeans!!! They were skinny jeans too - Never worn them before, So dunno if they come up smaller than normal??!

Everyone needs to go to Tescos for their clothes lmfao It seems even ppl as fat as me fit into decent sizes :D looool

Another 2 things shocked me today - I managed to fit into a size 18 top from Primarnies :O Usually their stuff comes up so small I can`t get into their stuff. It wasn`t stretched either :O

And I weighed myself at Boots again :break_diet: and I have lost nearly another 1lb since I last weighed 4 days ago and my BMI has gone down a lil bit again as a result :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the pointless waffle, But am so :eek: and :D I wanted to share :rolleyes:

LiSe Xxxxxxxx

That's so cool, LiSe - and what with the LFCC this weekend it looks like a good week for you!

Annie x

hey LiSe!
i love ur waffle!! u crack me up!
im gona have to go try some jeans on at tesco's now!! lolz
i got a pair of jeaans from tesco way back when i was PG and they were 14, at the time they were too tight..and i tried them on a couple weeks back and to my surprise they fit quite nicely!! unfortunatly not all shop clothes are that kind!! Im on the look out for a long dress for holidays .. im only 5'2 so if u come across any let me know! :)

xx

Hi Lise!

Lovely post!! I love those 'yay' moments when you're dieting, they always come when you least expect them too!

looking forward to the 'yay, I tried the 14's on in Tesco and they were too BIG' :D

Hi Lise wow waht a feel good feeling love your waffle i seem to get so high on other peoples good news and it really spurrs me on:Dgo you i am so pleased for you:D

Thanks so much guys Xxxxxx

Glad you find my waffling amusing rather than thinking "OMG stfu" haha

Annie, I am sooooooooooo excited about LFCC!! Bless poor Peter got head butted by his 2 yr old yesterday tho so he could have panda eyes in the photo lol I`m not toying with the idea of a photo with Tom Baker too :D

Sona, With having a toddler, I tend to live in Tescos clothes as they`re cheap and wash really well (need that with a small child lol) Or try Primarnies? (Primarks).

Roosters & Faery - Thanks again for your support also... Heres to some YAY moments for both of you too!

LiSe Xxxxxxx

well flippin done!!

Back