OMG OMG OMG!!! :O

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by SacredSilence, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I took my black sack (dress) back to Tescos tonight ;) And was searching for something else to wear instead as I didn`t have the receipt and had to swap it for more clothes (ended up buying the kids clothes instead :rolleyes: lol) ...

Anyway, I tried on a pair of jeans as a week or so ago when I tried some clothes I managed to fit into a size 16 :D Sooooo.. I tried the 16s and they were LOOSE :O :O :O so I got a bit brave and tried a size 14!

Sadly they didn`t fit :( I was about an inch or so off of doing them up though :eek: I reckon if I could have laid down I coulda got them up :eek: LOL

I am just gosmacked that I nearly got into a size 14 pair of jeans!!! They were skinny jeans too - Never worn them before, So dunno if they come up smaller than normal??!

Everyone needs to go to Tescos for their clothes lmfao It seems even ppl as fat as me fit into decent sizes :D looool

Another 2 things shocked me today - I managed to fit into a size 18 top from Primarnies :O Usually their stuff comes up so small I can`t get into their stuff. It wasn`t stretched either :O

And I weighed myself at Boots again :break_diet: and I have lost nearly another 1lb since I last weighed 4 days ago and my BMI has gone down a lil bit again as a result :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the pointless waffle, But am so :eek: and :D I wanted to share :rolleyes:

LiSe Xxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Austineer

Austineer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    That's so cool, LiSe - and what with the LFCC this weekend it looks like a good week for you!

Annie x

4. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    hey LiSe!
    i love ur waffle!! u crack me up!
    im gona have to go try some jeans on at tesco's now!! lolz
    i got a pair of jeaans from tesco way back when i was PG and they were 14, at the time they were too tight..and i tried them on a couple weeks back and to my surprise they fit quite nicely!! unfortunatly not all shop clothes are that kind!! Im on the look out for a long dress for holidays .. im only 5'2 so if u come across any let me know! :)

xx

5. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Lise!

Lovely post!! I love those 'yay' moments when you're dieting, they always come when you least expect them too!

looking forward to the 'yay, I tried the 14's on in Tesco and they were too BIG' :D

6. crystalfaery

crystalfaery Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating, exercise and xenical
    Hi Lise wow waht a feel good feeling love your waffle i seem to get so high on other peoples good news and it really spurrs me on:Dgo you i am so pleased for you:D

7. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Thanks so much guys Xxxxxx

Glad you find my waffling amusing rather than thinking "OMG stfu" haha

Annie, I am sooooooooooo excited about LFCC!! Bless poor Peter got head butted by his 2 yr old yesterday tho so he could have panda eyes in the photo lol I`m not toying with the idea of a photo with Tom Baker too :D

Sona, With having a toddler, I tend to live in Tescos clothes as they`re cheap and wash really well (need that with a small child lol) Or try Primarnies? (Primarks).

Roosters & Faery - Thanks again for your support also... Heres to some YAY moments for both of you too!

LiSe Xxxxxxx

8. MissyMustDoIt

MissyMustDoIt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    146.1kg
    Current Weight:
    141.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(3.42%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/bariatric surgery/Slimmm
    well flippin done!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.