OMG OMG OMG ............. these tablets are bloody wonderful!!!!!!

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
hey everyone just had to shout it from the rooftops ........ as some of you will already know I was desperate not to have my TOTM when I go on holiday in June.

So tried the pill a few months ago and it made me terribly emotional and I could have cried at any minute:cry::cry: so came off them.

Then Tamgredan suggested on here that I try norethisterone to just delay my period - so I went and got it from the practice nurse.

WELL.............. as also some of you will know Im normally upbeat and happy go lucky most of the time but when PMT strikes Im okay unless I am on CD and everyone needs to BEWARE.:mad::mad:

I have NO tolerance whatsoever and I turn into a naggy agressive b*tch who no-one recognises. It alternates between that and my mood plummeting through the floor. (see my diary the last few days!)

So yesterday I started taking them and I am like a different woman - OH MY GOD:eek::eek::eek::eek: -

within taking 2 of the tablets (have to have 3 a day) I was back to my upbeat and happy go lucky and it was fantastic!!!!!!!

The mood has stayed with me today and its just great that I had to tell everyone!:D:D:D

Ive read the pack instructions and it seems you can take it for PMT and I think I will be using it every month now considering what a difference it has made and wanted to share it incase anyone is really suffering with PMT on here while they are SSing as it has just worked wonders!!!!!!!:p:p

Love
Jess
xxx

Jess,
I am so so happy for you hon, I really am.... I suffer so bad with PMT and horrible periods.. so i know what its like... I really am chuffed for you hon ....... I must get the name of the tablets if you get a sec will you PM me the name..
Yayyyyyyyyyy great stuff and well done to Tamagreen for recommending too......
Keep smiling Jess................. xxx

Hi Jess,

I'm so pleased you finally have found something to make TOTM a little easier for you :)

I'm similar to you, I have dreadful TOTM! I'd also be grateful for the name of the pill, if you could pm me too.

Thanks Lovely x x x

Back