• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG OMG OMG You'll never guess what i am doing....

S: 18st8lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 5st1lb(27.31%)
I am sat here typing in my Size 18 Jeans. woooo:banana dancer:

I have felt really frumpy and awful today my WI on Fri is still playing on my mind, And just feel like i hadn't lost anything.

Soooo I went to check on the kids just now, And thought sod it i'll try them on again.

For those of you that remember from a previous post I couldn't get them past my thighs pre LT and 2 weeks ago i got them on but couldn't move....Well i just ran down the stairs wearing them just to tell you lot.

flippin' chuffed I am

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
Way to go Kerry!! ♥

That's fantastic news x x x

But don't get too excited when you are wearing them in case you lightly soil them!! lol x x

Makes it all worthwhile hun x x

S: 14st8.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st8.0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats brill, i've been the same all day in my new clothes.. its amazing isnt it.

S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
I am sat here typing in my Size 18 Jeans. woooo:banana dancer:

I have felt really frumpy and awful today my WI on Fri is still playing on my mind, And just feel like i hadn't lost anything.

Soooo I went to check on the kids just now, And thought sod it i'll try them on again.

For those of you that remember from a previous post I couldn't get them past my thighs pre LT and 2 weeks ago i got them on but couldn't move....Well i just ran down the stairs wearing them just to tell you lot.

flippin' chuffed I am
I hope you have more than just your jeans on missus?;)

S: 18st8lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 5st1lb(27.31%)
I hope you have more than just your jeans on missus?;)

Nooooo.....Oh Damn ... Thought i felt a chill

Runs off to get Pj's on instead.

one of the best feelings aint it! be proud and stand tall (in your cool jeans!) lol

S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
Well done Kerry, feels good doesn't it!!!! Won't be long till theyre dropping off you!! Woo Hoo! :)
Emma x

S: 16st5lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 1st5lb(8.3%)
Yeeeeha! Good going gal!!! :wee:
I remember when I had lost a lot of weight and my pj bottoms kept slipping down....aaaah bliss. Now I'm not being saucy here folks, they really just were too big hahaha!
Sadly they are tight again :(...but that'll soon change.
Well done you!

Wooooo :banana dancer: hahaa isnt it great when smaller clothes fit :D i bought a coat last year that was too tight so ive never worn it and now it fits :eek: wahayyyy lool

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
S: 20st12.4lb C: 17st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st4.9lb(16.04%)
Isn't it just one of the best things about this diet :D Well done you! Enjoy those jeans :D xx

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Woo

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Oops! I meant to say more than woo! ha ha!

Well done Kerry, just goes to show that the scales are not the only thing to go off :) You'll be such a skinny minnie soon!

xx