OMG OMG OMG You'll never guess what i am doing....

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
I am sat here typing in my Size 18 Jeans. woooo:banana dancer:

I have felt really frumpy and awful today my WI on Fri is still playing on my mind, And just feel like i hadn't lost anything.

Soooo I went to check on the kids just now, And thought sod it i'll try them on again.

For those of you that remember from a previous post I couldn't get them past my thighs pre LT and 2 weeks ago i got them on but couldn't move....Well i just ran down the stairs wearing them just to tell you lot.

flippin' chuffed I am

Way to go Kerry!! ♥

That's fantastic news x x x

But don't get too excited when you are wearing them in case you lightly soil them!! lol x x

Makes it all worthwhile hun x x

Aww so pleased for you Kerry! xx

Thats brill, i've been the same all day in my new clothes.. its amazing isnt it.

I am sat here typing in my Size 18 Jeans. woooo:banana dancer:

I have felt really frumpy and awful today my WI on Fri is still playing on my mind, And just feel like i hadn't lost anything.

Soooo I went to check on the kids just now, And thought sod it i'll try them on again.

For those of you that remember from a previous post I couldn't get them past my thighs pre LT and 2 weeks ago i got them on but couldn't move....Well i just ran down the stairs wearing them just to tell you lot.

flippin' chuffed I am

I hope you have more than just your jeans on missus?;)

I hope you have more than just your jeans on missus?;)

Nooooo.....Oh Damn ... Thought i felt a chill

Runs off to get Pj's on instead.

one of the best feelings aint it! be proud and stand tall (in your cool jeans!) lol

Well done Kerry, feels good doesn't it!!!! Won't be long till theyre dropping off you!! Woo Hoo! :)
Emma x

Yeeeeha! Good going gal!!! :wee:
I remember when I had lost a lot of weight and my pj bottoms kept slipping down....aaaah bliss. Now I'm not being saucy here folks, they really just were too big hahaha!
Sadly they are tight again :(...but that'll soon change.
Well done you!

Wooooo :banana dancer: hahaa isnt it great when smaller clothes fit :D i bought a coat last year that was too tight so ive never worn it and now it fits :eek: wahayyyy lool

Isn't it just one of the best things about this diet :D Well done you! Enjoy those jeans :D xx

Woo

Oops! I meant to say more than woo! ha ha!

Well done Kerry, just goes to show that the scales are not the only thing to go off :) You'll be such a skinny minnie soon!

xx

Back