OMG OMG OMG

kerryberry

Silver Member
I got up this morning and i have a pile of clothes that don't fit yet size 16 i was a 20 six weeks ago. A pair of cropped trousers were sitting there i tried them on last week and i could just get them over my legs, well i sat there thinking if i try them on and they don't fit yet i am going to have a down day................
well i tried them on anyway and OMG THEY FIT not just fit but are comfy i.e. i can sit and breath in them i am so happy and for the first time i am thinking maybe just maybe i can do this and get into a size 14 or less.

so i am happily eating my bar and drinking my water this morning with a big grin on my face :D:D:D

Well done - I am so looking forward to that feeling when I can get my new clothes back on and be comfortable (I have put a stone on)

Well done Kerry, if that isn't an incentive to continue then I don't know what is!!!

Keep up the good work!

xtwinklex

cheers girls it is a great incentive i needed it as i was falling behind on my water and i had been skipping shakes which was slowing down my loss so this is what i needed to kick me up the bum.

i remember thinking its going to take so long and reading other peoples threads about getting into smaller sizes thinking when is it going to happen to me.
Well as i said i have only been doing it for 6 weeks and it really has flown by i am hoping that by xmas i will be feel great and shopping loads

Wow! Well done!! That is just the best feeling, isn't it?! We are getting a suitcase of smaller clothes down this weekend as i am slowly running out of things! I love cd!! xxx

i am filling bags for my larger family members with clothes i will not be wearing again and lovely wearing clothes i have seen for ages

Kerry well done!

Xmas will be fabulous for you I'm sure.... oh what to wear???

Bren
X

Thanks Pikkle and Bren
i haven't been looking at at goal outfits but maybe i should

Always a good reason to shop. It might even fit earlier for a work do or something????

Bren
X

true but i am job hunting at the moment so no work do's for me as yet but fingers crossed i get a job soon

Thats a FAB incentive!! Well Done! xx

Well Done Kerry!! It is such an amazing feeling - and it gives such a boost to carry on.

I had to buy size 14 work trousers this week, because I literally couldn't walk down the corridor without my trousers falling down!

I can't remember the last time I was in size 14 trousers... i wish my top half (or my belly) would catch up!!

Keep up the good work!!
Lynne
x

I just gave TWO bags of clothes to charity shops this week - such a bloody great feeling. Had a mammoth shopping trip to Liverpool last weekend and filled my wardrobe back up! Don't know if anyone else has the same thing but when i go shopping i still go to the back of the rail for the 22's / 24's even though they are huge now. Can't get used to looking at 14's. ALso have not got much clue about putting outfits together as never really been interested in fashion but definetly making up for it now!! xx

Fab news, well done! Such a good feeling isnt it! I have been up and down the sizes so many times, I have everything from 12 to 22 in my wardrobe so am enjoying ditching things as they get too big and trying on the smaller stuff. I'm going to spend sunday having a big clearout, and get rid of EVERYTHING that is too big (or, that I simply don't like)

I've had so long of buying what fits instead of what I like that I refuse to keep things that I really dislike just because they fit me - its very liberating. can't wait till the wardrobe is virtually empty and I have to 'start again'. Oh what a hardship!

Thing is I am not very good at shopping either, and think i am going to need a LOT of help - have no idea what will suit, or what to choose.

Don't know if anyone else has the same thing but when i go shopping i still go to the back of the rail for the 22's / 24's even though they are huge now. Can't get used to looking at 14's. ALso have not got much clue about putting outfits together as never really been interested in fashion but definetly making up for it now!! xx

I know exactly what you mean - I have to try on everything cos I always pick up a 12 or 14 and I need a 10 - but i look at them and think 'i'm never gonna fit into that'!!!

Well done Kerry, keep up the good work!!

One thing! don't you have to cross 'Goal 5' off your list??? lol

lol well its only 1 pair of 16's so far i was thinking of crossing that off when its the only size i am wearing

thanks again everyone this is just what i needed bring on the smaller clothes i can't wait to go into shops i have never been in.

like bay trading, top shop, miss selfridges and many others and best of all cheap shops lol

well done hun...its a real positive when you get into something when you didnt think you would....even more positive than the results on the scales sometimes! :)
xxxx

Back