• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

omg, omg, omg

vodaka999

Silver Member
Wooooooooohooooooooooo how exciting. I was in town the other day and there are some STUNNING dresses down there, im glad im not getting married i just couldnt choose one :giggle:

xowee-shortieox

Slowly Shrinking. Yay!!
S: 111kg C: 105kg G: 70kg Loss: 6kg(5.39%)
Ooooooo Congratz :D:D:D:bliss:
How Long Have You and Your Partner Been Together??
:character00250:
How Much More Are You Wanting to lose?

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
S: 16st12lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 3st13lb(23.31%)
congratulations :)
xx

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
We've been together 3and1/2 years, although we're not officially engaged yet, been talking about weddings for ages and we decided yesterday we best book the date because its a saturday and we wanted a particular date, my late grans birthday.

I have already fallen in love with this dress,

i love it soooo much but i'm not sure if its a big girl dress. I'm hoping to get down to a size 14-16, i'm about a size26 at the moment.

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
god u got in there didnt ya and not even engaged haha congrats hunni the dress is fab and u WILL do it x

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
whooooooo,how exciting hun,we are all here to help you get to where you want to.

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Yay congrats hunny! wish my man would propose! ... I LOVE that dress! that would be the sort of thing id go for if i were getting wed! ..

AWWWW Nick!!! Yay you!! I've already told you how much I love the dress when I saw it first but it really is gorgeous! Huge congrats on setting the date xxx