omg, omg, omg

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
You'll never guess what,

We just booked our wedding for October next year. :party0023:

Now i have till christmas to lose enough to be able to get a wedding dress.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO So excited!

Wooooooooohooooooooooo how exciting. I was in town the other day and there are some STUNNING dresses down there, im glad im not getting married i just couldnt choose one :giggle:

Ooooooo Congratz :D:D:D:bliss:
How Long Have You and Your Partner Been Together??
:character00250:
How Much More Are You Wanting to lose?

woohoooo congrats!!! slimming into a beautiful wedding dress will spur you on no end!!!

congrats lots of time to lose weight :) im getting married aug 09 and hope to get a dress around that time aswell

congratulations :)
xx

We've been together 3and1/2 years, although we're not officially engaged yet, been talking about weddings for ages and we decided yesterday we best book the date because its a saturday and we wanted a particular date, my late grans birthday.

I have already fallen in love with this dress,

AlfredAngelo1797.jpg

i love it soooo much but i'm not sure if its a big girl dress. I'm hoping to get down to a size 14-16, i'm about a size26 at the moment.

god u got in there didnt ya and not even engaged haha congrats hunni the dress is fab and u WILL do it x

Yay congrats hunny! wish my man would propose! ... I LOVE that dress! that would be the sort of thing id go for if i were getting wed! ..

AWWWW Nick!!! Yay you!! I've already told you how much I love the dress when I saw it first but it really is gorgeous! Huge congrats on setting the date xxx

Back