omg omg you just have to try this

madhousemum

Silver Member
i thought i would try this for dinner so myself and my family had it and it was soooooooooooooooooooooo nice i could happily eat it again so i had to just take a picture of it and tell you. you just have to try it out i promise you you will not regreat it as it lovely even my children love it and even better it was syn free.

P4080039-1.jpg

Last edited:
omg so sorry the picture is sooooo big i will try and smallen it and edit it now

omg i am so sorry i forgot to post what it was.
ok first off syn free chips
the chicken is a chicken fillet with syn free bbq sauce on top with bacon and melted cheese on the top.
so sorry i forgot to put what it was i was ment to put in it what it was but when uploaded the pic i was shocked on the size that wanted to smallen it sorry guys.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it tastes good too xxx

I had something very similar for my tea. But not with the syn free BBQ sauce. How do you make that? xx

I had something very similar for my tea. But not with the syn free BBQ sauce. How do you make that? xx

i have added the syn free bbq sauce recipe in the recipes. if you have trouble finding it let me know i will get it for ya xxx

Back