OMG Only 15 more weigh ins till Xmas!!!!!

I would love to be at my first target so a lb a week is my aim. Just hoping I don't stay the same for too many weeks!

Good luck everybody!

Aiming to at least STS over Xmas!

kingleds said:
I admire your restaint - but no one will convince me that roast potatoes in frylight taste the same as the ones cooked in goose fat! Sorry :)

Oh you see I have never tasted roast potatoes in goose fat so I cant compare..I feel like I'm missing out now :(

I found a recipe on here for roast potatoes and have to say was very impressed, you parboil the potatoes, shake them to fluff them up, mix a very small amount of water with a stock cube to make a paste, coat the potatoes with the paste and then spray with fry light, they were lovely... Maybe not as lovely as MIL's high fat gorgeous equivalent but still very good!

My shock at how soon it would be Xmas is now in addition to annoyance at a 1lb gain. I didn't think id been that bad..... Not 100% but better than I had been recently.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

This year the menu goes...... (how sad am i knowing this already! lol)

Breakfast : Bacon, Eggs, Mushrooms, HEXB Toast and Joes Free Sausages :)

Starter : Prawn Cocktail with shredded lettuce (No sauce or dressings)

Main : Crown of turkey (skin removed & covered in Bacon), Swede and Carrot Mash, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Roasted veg of Carrots, Courgette, Onion, Beetroot, Sausages wrapped in Bacon :)
Syns : Gravy and Stuffing

Pudding : 1 Syn Layer Cake with lots of fresh berries and a Muller light type triffle :)

Evening meal will be cold meats and some homemade onion relish (if i can find the recipe)

Cant wait now lol

Debridger said:
Ah well, that'll go next week if you're careful - could it be catch-up?

I wondered that. Usually I gain the same week but its certainly possible.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Main : Crown of turkey (skin removed & covered in Bacon), Swede and Carrot Mash, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Roasted veg of Carrots, Courgette, Onion, Beetroot, Sausages wrapped in Bacon :)

Pudding : 1 Syn Layer Cake with lots of fresh berries and a Muller light type triffle :)

Evening meal will be cold meats and some homemade onion relish (if i can find the recipe)

Cant wait now lol

wow!! you're super organised - and so good! well done you! there's no way i'm not having my goose fat roast potatoes on Christmas day! :D

Cant wait now lol

Wow that really is super organised - I am very impressed!!

We will be having the good old traditional prawn cocktail/turkey/christmas pud - The meal is easy its the boxes of Roses and Celebrations and the nuts you crack yourself and then the mince pies with cream oh how am i going to resist those!! My goal date is 23/12/2011 so lets just hope that because I have reached goal it motivates me to stay away from the naughty stuff - (Champagne is an exception to the rule!!:8855:)

n the six months to sexy santa thread but don`t see why I can`t join in the fun here!! :D

I`ve got 8lbs to go to my current target. Keep dithering as to whether that will be the final target. That would make me 9st 7lbs. Haven`t been in the 8`s for more years than I care to remember!! lol

Room for a soon to be little one?

sazzle1 said:
I'd love to be a stone lighter by then, only 1lb a week I can do that..........can't I?!? :)

Of course you can!

Got a few girls at work in on the target for some extra competition/support!

Competition There is a woman i know and ive got to say she is not a nice person yet i have to spend time with her now and again as she is part of the group of friends we are in grrrrrr Well she has been going to WW for 6 months and everyone was raving on how much she had lost etc..... I saw her for the 1st time in 6 months and yes she has lost some weight but not that much (must have been inner fat lol) Every time i see her i think GRRRRR lol so she is my Competition ....They say it makes you stronger to have a little competition in life......well thats my excuse lol and i have to say i see her face on a bar of chocolate and all i want to do is throw it out the window .....rant over ;)

becciharland said:
Competition There is a woman i know and ive got to say she is not a nice person yet i have to spend time with her now and again as she is part of the group of friends we are in grrrrrr Well she has been going to WW for 6 months and everyone was raving on how much she had lost etc..... I saw her for the 1st time in 6 months and yes she has lost some weight but not that much (must have been inner fat lol) Every time i see her i think GRRRRR lol so she is my Competition ....They say it makes you stronger to have a little competition in life......well thats my excuse lol and i have to say i see her face on a bar of chocolate and all i want to do is throw it out the window .....rant over ;)

Lmfao!!! You go girl :D

Back