OMG PLEASE HELP!

Kelly-Bec

Having a really bad day and just demolished a 200g bar of Galaxy, How many syns is that? I know it is going to be heaps, but if I know I can make them back during the week, please help me someone!

It says a 75g bar is 20.5 syns couldn't find anything bigger than that ((hugs))

Just had a look and a 50 gramme bar is 12.5 syns, so 50 syns for 200 grammes. If I were you, put it down to a Flexi syn day and get back on plan tomorrow hun :)

so very annoyed at myself but i guess it was worth it, i have lost 4st 8.5lbs in total and just needed it lol
thanks for all you replies :0)

I wouldnt worry to much. Just keep a tab on your syns now for the rest of the week and all should be fine

If you haven't eaten the wrapper as well you can check the calories listed on that and count one syn for every 20 calories. This is a useful exercise for use in emergencies when no free food appears to be involved! I hope you have a better week soon. :)

I'd say Flexisyn today & perhaps lower your syns the rest of the week. Don't ruin your fantastic weight loss just for 1 slip up.

lol @ woodmouse

thanks i think, bit harsh asking if i had eaten the wrapper though, already feeling bad about this with out the sarcasm!
Thanks for all the HELPFUL replies everyone :0)

you shouldnt feel bad for treating yourself. We all do it. you have to make light of it. H onestly i do it all the time i cant get enough of the stuff x

thanks i think, bit harsh asking if i had eaten the wrapper though, already feeling bad about this with out the sarcasm!
Thanks for all the HELPFUL replies everyone :0)

I think woodmouse was just trying to inject a bit of humour I dont think for a second they were really suggesting you had eaten the wrapper. And actually using the nutritional value is the most effective way of working the syns out, so it was a good suggestion

The perils of the internet and the written word, so easy to misinterpret the way somethings said x

Last edited:
wow. thanks again. wont be asking for help on here in the future!

Im sorry you feel that way but I think youre totally over reacting Kelly you got offered lots of good advice, and even the one you took exception to DID actually offer a good suggestion. Youve been given lots of help with your query. You also got a lot of support too.

Last edited:
I'd say Flexisyn today & perhaps lower your syns the rest of the week. Don't ruin your fantastic weight loss just for 1 slip up.

You can't choose to flexi-syn after the fact though as that defeats the purpose - it is supposed to be planned in advance by setting yourself an increased number of syns to get through a special event and remain in control of what you are eating. The following day you don't attempt to claw back the syns you just accept that you may not lose that week. This is flexi-synning by the SW definition. Using your syns weekly and cutting back on some days is something different.

I really like the fact that you can have a bit of a wobble with SW and everyone on here comes rushing in to support and encourage so you don't feel so bad.

Everyone does something that gives them a wobble from time to time - but those nice MiniMins members don't let you dwell on it - just dust you down, send you a hug and welcome you back to the plan - HOORAY!

Back