OMG Size 14 Jeans !!!!!!!!

Tractor girl

Hi all, just wanted to report that I squeezed my big bum into a pair of size 14 jeans today, ok I admit that they are from Matalan whose sizes are generous but it was such a boost.

I had bought some size 16 from Matalan a few weeks ago and they are too big now, I had forgotten that denim stretches after 2 hours, so just popped down to get some in a 14, they are a tight fit but hoping it will make me determined to lose even more.

For anyone like me with a big bum and tum that is struggling to find jeans I would recommed Matalan's own make, the bootcut ones (£10) the reason I like them is that they have a stretch in them and they are NOT low rise ( I usually have an unsightly tyre hanging over the top in these !!) they are quite flattering as skim the thigh without being skin tight and then flare nicely at the bottom. I tend to get the 31 inch even though Im only 5'5 as I can just get away with wearing flats with them and they look nice with wedges (just bought a nice pair of beige wedges to wear with them for £8 from matalan also) in my opinion this is the most slimming look for me.

Anyway it has inspired me to carry on, hope you are all ok and progressing,very quiet on here at the moment x

Hi all, happy to report that my size 14 jeans now fit lovely, not tight, I doubt I would be a 14 if they were from NEXT but he-ho, am happy, they fit and are really comfortable, had a couple of comments on how noticable my weight loss is in them so my thinking that I look slimmer in them that any of my other jeans must be right, although I do think bootcut is best for a slimline look if you have large thighs, hips, bum and tummy as I do !!!

How is everyone doing ............

Back