OMG size 20 skirt too big!!!!!!

Camille

Silver Member
Bought a skirt & top off Ebay (don't want to spend too much on clothes that won't fit me for long!) in size 20. Received them yesterday & the denim skirt is too big-yeah :wow:
When I started this diet I was a size 24/26 so was in shock when I tried the skirt on. It is a Dorothy Perkins one & I know there szes are a bit on the big side but OMG I am sooooooo thrilled! Can't wait to go holiday clothes shopping end of July :character00100:
It's so much nicer buying clothes you like instead of the only ones that fit lol xx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!!

Doesn't feel so fantastic to discover like this that you are actually smaller than you thought you were!!!

Happy Days!!!!!!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

excellent!! keep up the good work hun x

debs x

well done hun,
its a fab feeling when clothes are too big for you,i know!!!
keep up the great work,
elaine x

YIPEEEEE!!! Isn't it such a great feeling. So chuffed for you. Its just soooooo great being able to buy things from normal shops isn't it!!

Kj xxx

fabulous stuff - well done and keep it up xx

woohooo so happy for you. i love this im gonna have to start hunting for clothes on ebay im spending a fortune in normal shops!!

What a great feeling, think I even prefer dropping clothes sizes over weight.
Ebay is my saviour at the moment as I seem to be dropping sizes quite quickly. I sometimes even make a profit, I buy them from Ebay then sell them on a few weeks later.

Wooo hooo Camille :) thats great news

Back