OMG - so upset and now in tears

meadowbankles

Silver Member
I'm probably being ridiculous but I'm so upset and have just burst into tears at work. We're having a photoshoot today for a new corporate brochure and naturally we've all tarted up etc ... and I just looked horrific in the photo. It's not even as if I can use this for motivation because I'm already motivated and following the plan but the weight loss is sooooo slow. Sorry to bang on but I just needed to share this somewhere .... :wave_cry:

Nothing to say really other than (((hugs))).
You'll look much better in the next one though won't you, when the weight keeps coming off.

Awwww hun its horrid isn'y it but do try and take strength from the fact that you are doing something about it and you are NEVER gonna be that size again. Get a copy of the photo that you can keep and use in your photostory of your journey.

How much worse would you have felt if you were still not in control of your eating.....((((BIG HUGS))))

Oh I'm sorry to hear your feeling bad about this, I know just what you mean, it can be really upsetting ((((hugs))))
Even if your losses are slow, you are doing something about it and you will get there, I know that I complain when my losses are slow but then I go off plan and put even more weight on, so even slow weight loss is better than that.
Some of the people on here lost their weight slowly and have still reached target.
Try to add it to your motivation and if you are ever flagging you can look at it and remember why you are doing this.
Hope you are feeling better soon hun, just remember every half pound lost is a step away from the person in that photograph!

aww Lesley (((hugs)))

Don't let this get the better of you, keep going you are doing great.

That picture will signify the end of the old you, now look forward to the new you :gen126:

A photo is the reason why I started slimming world, I looked at it with an open mouth as I couldn't believe what I was looking at. The good news is I now use that photo for inspiration and will NEVER visit that dark place again. Your have done fantastic losing what you have and you need to use this photo to move you up a gear and really focus on the end goal. The goal wont come tomorrow, next week or even next month as we are trying to change our lives which isn't easy. But with the support of SW and the people on here we are more more than capable of reaching of goals, prolonging our lives and living with a smile on our face and that is worth the wait !

Take care

Ian

Thanks everybody. I hate being "the fat one". I used to be slim and pretty :cry:
And I'm getting old ....
(god, I'll go now before you all have an "airplane" moment and start doing yourselves in :D)

were all getting older luv, you aint alone on that one lol

hell im reaching 40 soon ssshhhh

i know how you feel, i have some bloody awful photos of me, have a few tears and move on, your doing something about changing you for the better, and soon you will be leaping on photos head first cause your happy with yourself again.

sending loves and hugs to you

chin up :cool:

Back