OMG sorry you may have seen this elsewhere

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Bellybee, 8 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    but this is a big moment for me so you may see this repeated lol

OMG I GOT INTO A SIZE 18 SKIRT TODAY.

I bought a skirt in next 2 weeks and it was an 18 when i tried it on it did not fit but was sorting my wardrobe this morning and it went on and did up.
    That means I have come down from a size 28 to a size 18 in just over 100 days.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SUZIEB

SUZIEB Full Member

Well done lisa!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Must be a sunday morning thing as i too have spent this morning trying on clothes and chucking out - down from a 26/28 to a 22/24 - can't wait til i've got the elusive no 1 in front of my clothes!!!!!!! hee hee hee....

4. jojox

jojox Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Fantastic. You can now go into any shop and find something fashionable without costing a fortune. Have fun shopping.
    jojox

5. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure about any shop yet as I think most of them only go up to a 16 don't they not that i know as I have only been shopping at evans forever lol.

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

That's brilliant Lisa, well done!!! I don't blame you for shouting it from the roof tops!!!

Luv,

7. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Thats briliant news :):):):):):):):):)

8. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    well done honey, If I were you I would be shouting it from the rooftops lol (next stop size 16)!!!

What a positive post to read, thanks for posting this as it helps those of us (ME) who are (still) wavering and trying desperately to talk ourselves out of that binge that keeps threatening to happen!!!! I will keep your success in mind later when my chatterbox starts up again !!!

xx

9. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Lisa

That is absolutely amazing.

Well done you! No wonder you are so thrilled.

10. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone. I am so pleased tbh.
    The thing is even though weight loss is fab for me its all about the dress sizes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.