OMG the meal packs!!

1bigfatloser

Okay so I have only tried the mac and cheese 1 so far but WOW! If this is supposed 2 b diet food Im definately going to be able 2 stick to it!! I am actually excited now about dieting!...I cant belive I just said that! I am switching over from Exante as I am sick of shakes and can never manage more than a couple of days without caving but S&S looks perfect for me! I ordered the samples so that I could decide what ones I liked best before ordering and then I am going to do 1 Exante shake per day and 2 S&S meal packs. I have so far lost 5lbs on Exante and I cant wait to see the scales go down even more with S&S mealpacks!!! Wish me luck :) Cant wait to try the chilli for my dinner!

x

Hi 1bigfatloser, welcome to Slim and Save :D

I am loving the S&S packs too, although I haven't tried the mac and cheese. So much easier than just shakes.

Good luck!

You need more than 3 packs a day with SnS - You should either do 4 packs a day or 3 packs and a protein meal.

I had the macaroni cheese over my veg and protein option (cauli, broccoli and prawns) and I was in food heaven :p hard to belive it is "legal" on this diet lol

Sorry I did mean I was also going to do the protein and veg...I had asparagus with my mac and cheese and will have 100g chicken later aswell. I am aiming to keep my carbs under 60g since I am doing 1 exante shake per day as I understand they are slightly higher in cals and carbs? :) x

Just want to make sure you're looking after yourself! I love quite a few of the meals on SnS - they really make a difference to me staying on the programme long term.

Thank u :) I do plan on doing it properly and hopefully I will manage a minimum of 12 weeks...I go away in 15 weeks today and I need to try and get as close to my goal weight as possible. I am sick of going on holiday and feeling like the fat ugly one as all my friends r skinny hotties!!!

amazing arent they! im here cooking proper mac, cauliflour and cheese with sun dried toms and chorizo in for my OH and i dont care!! because i can have mine in a minute! with pretty much the same stuff in bar the chorizo! crazy diet lol

It really is crazy!! I love it!! Which is a good job cuz have 4 stone 2 lose!

Sundried tomatoes don't sound like a good idea - don't they have high carbs and contain citric acid?

weasey said:
Sundried tomatoes don't sound like a good idea - don't they have high carbs and contain citric acid?

Lol no I stuck to plain toms bit that want the point!

Back