omg..the nerves *sob*

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Littleslimmingbee, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    OMG im going to cry. Im going to be soo upset if i dont loose anything/ minimal loss at tomorrows weigh in.

it was so scary trying ww this week and mentally its taking alot to get my head around. I REALLY want 4lbs- i know this is asking for alot but i'd be so chuffed and spurred on for my hols. Itd be amazing. Even 3lbs would put me a half lb under target again! meaning a real chance of being a few lbs below T before i go.

my nerves are really escalatin and all i want to do is eat :(

sorry to ramble!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Old habits die hard ;) SW Weekly wi forum madam???? :giggle:

Best of luck, what times your wi, Im dying to hear how you get on x

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    LOL ik know, but i fell the ww ers ought to be eased into my madness and general neurotic ways- these lot already know what im like! lol

i weigh 6:30.. will updat by 7! lolx

(p.s.. points value for 4 maryland chocolate choc chip cookies!? grr! aslong as i stop now itl be a vast improvment on the full on binge it could have been!?)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.