OMG this is gorgeous

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
has any of you tried the tesco cafe latte version of slimfast it is lovely

Hello,

i havent tried the Tesco Caffe Latte shake but have had the Slim Fast one and is my favourite. I think i might try the Tesco's ones when my stock runs out! the Tesco's stuff is obviously cheaper. . . just not sure whether i should have some Slim Fast shakes and some Tesco shakes?! not sure if this could have a negative effect on my weight loss.

Do you just have the Tesco shakes?

Em xx

How is your weight loss going on the Tesco shakes? i only have one cafe latte slim fast left! think ill get some Tesco ones next to try and save money! xx

I dont know yet i have just started, they have a lower calorie content if thats anything to go by and theyre cheaper!

o right that sounds gd! also noticed that they have a few more snacky bits available! i know we can have low cal snacks like walkers baked etc but like to try and stick to the diet products so i dont have to worry about the fat content etc.

think i will go for the tesco version when run out.

my 1st weigh in tomorrow! really hope the hard work has paid off! xx

thank you!

How's your weight loss coming along? xx

I am starting to feel better already if that is anything to go by. just tried tesco chocolate shake and that is lovely too I thought they were going to be horrible but its a gorgeous way to lose weight.

well i had the chocolate made up shake from Slim Fast, was yummy. So i got the tin of powder but making it from powder it tastes not as nice! the Strawberry from the tin is ok but again not as nice a pre made ones.

So off to Tesco tonight to buy some ready made Cafe Latte, chocolate and Strawberry ones to try xxx

Didnt use Ice but did use the blender, the texture is fine quite nice and thick but just the taste is different from the pre made bottles! :( the choc pre made bottle was lush but the powdered one is nice but bit of a funny taste to it.

hmmm maybe a dud tin?! lol

xx

Back